Scotland Vs Kazakhstan 19th Nov 2019

Gordopolis

13 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Capitalise on McGinn's excellent form by playing him just behind McBurnie.

If we're toiling to break them down then switch Forrest and Christie so they're inverted.

rsz_svk.png

I could see something like that. Maybe McGregor for Armstrong and nobody really knows who'll play next to McKenna apart from (or even including) Steve Clarke. 

Hopefully McGregor can come out of Scott Brown's shadow and show us what player he can be in the dark denim blue of Scotland. 

I can see another scrappy win on the cards but that's all we really need at this stage. 

Scotland 2 (Christie, McGinn) Khazakstan 1 (McKenna o.g.) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Honestly we need to not be experimenting, this playoff is the best chance to get through I'd play this game as a warm up toget the players (that we think will be in form in March) 

LB - Robbo, nothing else needs said, Champions league winner, don't come to me with Tierney when he doesnt care and cant get a game for Arsenal

CB - McKenna, hand on heart, not a fan, but we're weak in this position

CB - Souttar, fancy Hearts to be in much better form I  March, Souttar pips Berra

RB - Jack, will miss him in the middle, but needs must

CDM - McSause, controlling from the middle, like Jack

CM - McGinn, 4 goals in 2 games what more needs said, driving from the middle

CM - Toughest position for me, so many shouts, personally fancy Armstrong here, but could see arguments for a few

LW - Fraser, easy think this picks itself, cracking player full of assists and can cut in

RW - Forreest, full of an end product these days, happy with that

ST - mCBurnie, he'll come good, I know it, full of pace and power but can play football unlike Burke

1 hour ago, Oleksandr said:

Honestly we need to not be experimenting, this playoff is the best chance to get through I'd play this game as a warm up toget the players (that we think will be in form in March) 

LB - Robbo, nothing else needs said, Champions league winner, don't come to me with Tierney when he doesnt care and cant get a game for Arsenal

CB - McKenna, hand on heart, not a fan, but we're weak in this position

CB - Souttar, fancy Hearts to be in much better form I  March, Souttar pips Berra

RB - Jack, will miss him in the middle, but needs must

CDM - McSause, controlling from the middle, like Jack

CM - McGinn, 4 goals in 2 games what more needs said, driving from the middle

CM - Toughest position for me, so many shouts, personally fancy Armstrong here, but could see arguments for a few

LW - Fraser, easy think this picks itself, cracking player full of assists and can cut in

RW - Forreest, full of an end product these days, happy with that

ST - mCBurnie, he'll come good, I know it, full of pace and power but can play football unlike Burke

No keeper, controversial

Unfortunately 4 of the ten you have picked are unavailable for this game.

McGregor isn't savvy enough at this level (and with this side) to play defensive midfield. We need an absolute c*nt to play alongside Jack or McTominay.

Would you say McArthur is probably the closest we’ve got/had to that role since Brown???

10 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Would you say McArthur is probably the closest we’ve got/had to that role since Brown???

McArthur was largely unconvincing for Scotland I thought, especially compared to the influence he has at Palace.

52 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
1 hour ago, ewan14 said:
Do Callum McGregor and Ryan Jack actually know how to close an opponent down ?

McGregor isn't savvy enough at this level (and with this side) to play defensive midfield. We need an absolute c*nt to play alongside  McTominay.

FTFY

53 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
1 hour ago, ewan14 said:
Do Callum McGregor and Ryan Jack actually know how to close an opponent down ?

McGregor isn't savvy enough at this level (and with this side) to play defensive midfield. We need an absolute c*nt to play alongside Jack or McTominay.

McGregor has played against Lazio twice as well as goodness knows how many internationals

McArthur was largely unconvincing for Scotland I thought, especially compared to the influence he has at Palace.

I agree, but in talking in styles of play, he is/was the closest thing we have/had to a “spoiler” since Brown!!!

Though I’m sure Fleck could probably do okay in that role now if required!!!

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Yeh, McArthur, Ritchie, Snodgrass & Martin were all unconvincing

We’ve now got much better options in Jack, Morgan, Brophy and Naismith

Shite!

All of which has absolutely no relevance to what I posted you complete bed wetter.