Scotland Vs Kazakhstan 19th Nov 2019

Gordopolis

I've a feeling Clarke will make a few changes. Wouldn't be surprised if Armstrong, Fleck or Devlin played. 

Think Mcburnie will start up front, which if we leave him isolated will be a disaster. If we get men around him and get crosses in hell probably do alright. 

I think Naismith is our best option in the short term but going with a '' false no. 9 '' brings back nightmares of  4 - 6 - 0
Yeah I could see that happening all too easily.
Having a rethink anyway and perhaps we should be giving McBurnie the start here. A final chance to stake his claim before march. It would feel a lot better if he played and scored a couple on Tuesday night. Thing is we'd have to set up around him properly or he'd just end up looking out of place as he did Vs Cyprus.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:
2 hours ago, eez-eh said:
McBurnie surely has to start now. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt up till now but if he’s shite again on Tuesday the patience will start to wear off.

Why wouldn't Naismith start again? Haven't seen anything suggesting he's not available.

He's pish

28 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Thought Naismith was far better than McBurnie against Cyprus tbh

Being that Naismith played when we actually tried to win the game and McBurnie got on when we decided we couldn’t be fucked getting up the park again, I’d say that’s quite obvious.

On 16/11/2019 at 17:57, DA Baracus said:

If you hadn't paid for this in advance (i.e. the season ticket folk can buy for all home qualifying games) then you're an utter psycho who should be on strong medication and who is very likely a danger to the public if you pay money to go along to this.

3c730e34dac19b483e4de35c6c34b1e7.thumb.jpg.2c4190384a50936684d231104ae4c631.jpg

1 hour ago, Gordopolis said:

Yeah I could see that happening all too easily.
Having a rethink anyway and perhaps we should be giving McBurnie the start here. A final chance to stake his claim before march. It would feel a lot better if he played and scored a couple on Tuesday night. Thing is we'd have to set up around him properly or he'd just end up looking out of place as he did Vs Cyprus.

McGinn should be supporting him. Does the panel think we need two sitting midfielders ?

Even thou i'm having a wee laugh at the team selection Steve C changed the goalkeeper in the last double header.
Plus for me McBurnie needs somebody along side him, hes murder up top himself.
Kazakhstan's record away from home is worse than Scotland's but they always seem to score.
Scotland's defence is shite so better to just out score them.