Scotland Vs Kazakhstan 19th Nov 2019

Gordopolis

6 minutes ago, Kuro said:

No, he's excellent and Aberdeen s will get what they ask for.  Pointing out individual mistakes is how people that don't know much about football pretend they do.  He's a quality player.

And there we have it, the Footballers ultimate kiss of death, the pep seal of approval.

Will be partnering Gary Kenneth in the juniors by the next qualifying campaign. Harry Souttar to join as well to make it a solid back 3.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

And there we have it, the Footballers ultimate kiss of death, the pep seal of approval.

Will be partnering Gary Kenneth in the juniors by the next qualifying campaign. Harry Souttar to join as well to make it a solid back 3.

Is that right?  Can you.name one player I was wrong about? Cause I can make several I was right about.

9 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Actually we're about seventy places higher than them so.yes I'm very surprised.  It's only unionist weirdos like you who.believe Scotland is.fundamentally shit who.aren't surprised.

Well I'm an unashamed Unionist weirdo who believes that Scotland is fundamentally a top class country.

We are, though, a fundamentally shite football team at the moment.

Told you naismith is done, just like mu!grew.  You all had him in your team too, shouldn't even be in the squad.  Has nothing to offer.now.

Naismith's finishing has been abysmal.

BOOM!!!

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

Is that right?  Can you.name one player I was wrong about? Cause I can make several I was right about.

I'm going to go with Naismith.

4 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Told you naismith is done, just like mu!grew.  You all had him in your team too, shouldn't even be in the squad.  Has nothing to offer.now.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

Aberdeen have already turned do n big bids, they'll get plenty when he goes.

Aye I know, I think they should have sold him but fair play if they end up getting more.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

He's a quality player.

Ach, no' fur me.