Scotland Vs Kazakhstan 19th Nov 2019

Gordopolis

Time for revenge!

Marshall

Palmer Gallacher McKenna Taylor

Jack Armstrong

For[emoji2400]est McGinn Christie

Shankland

I've always had a bad feeling about McKenna - that we were overly-hopeful and optimistic about his abilities. The Cyprus game showed that he has quite a few weaknesses to his game. Hope I'm wrong and I do think we have to persevere with him (rather do that than continue throwing different average defenders in every game).

3-1 Scotland (Forrest * 2, Gallacher)

If you hadn't paid for this in advance (i.e. the season ticket folk can buy for all home qualifying games) then you're an utter psycho who should be on strong medication and who is very likely a danger to the public if you pay money to go along to this.

If you hadn't paid for this in advance (i.e. the season ticket folk can buy for all home qualifying games) then you're an utter psycho who should be on strong medication and who is very likely a danger to the public if you pay money to go along to this.
How is it any different to attending your club's matches in the last couple of games of the season when there's nothing to play for?

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:
4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

How is it any different to attending your club's matches in the last couple of games of the season when there's nothing to play for?

I suppose it isn't.

2 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
I suppose it isn't.

Well that de-escalated quickly

Let's re-escalate it!

Perhaps all those club fans are also mentalists who should be closely monitored?!

Just now, the snudge said:

Hopefully all out attack and grab some revenge and try and finish the campaign not on negative goal difference. Reality is it will probably be another 2-1 win. 

I'd happily take a 2-1 win!

54 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I was thinking of going, but only because I am on holiday and want to take the nephew.

However, the rest of your description is probably correct if talking about me. The nephew would probably agree and he is only 7.

46 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I was thinking of going, but only because I am on holiday and want to take the nephew.

However, the rest of your description is probably correct if talking about me. The nephew would probably agree and he is only 7.

Child services have been called

36 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Play Shinnie, preferably in midfield - he will be looking to get torn into the Kazakhs to exorcise a few ghosts

According to Sportsound ( again , I know ) Shinnie is back up left full back if Taylor cannot make it . He really could exorcise a few ghosts then

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Child services have been called

Child services would hand him back to us after they had him and his wee brother for a day. In fact maybe even sooner.

Edited by NFL12

According to Sportsound ( again , I know ) Shinnie is back up left full back if Taylor cannot make it . He really could exorcise a few ghosts then
Seriously? Holy shit.

Surely we can get revenge here, and hopefully a tighter defensive performance than today (and certainly tighter than the away match).

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:
3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Or attending any one of dunfermlines games ever

Seriously? Holy shit.

Surely we can get revenge here, and hopefully a tighter defensive performance than today (and certainly tighter than the away match).

As well as a lower general quality of player to pick from at RB and CH, the main problem with the defence can be lack of protection from midfield.

The Kazakh away game was a prime example - not a tackler in there amongst some very good attacking players.

The Rat should have helped address that a wee bit in Cyprus, but we still looked exposed defensively at times.

8 hours ago, craigkillie said:
8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

For those matches, my club don't charge £32 and £37 on a Tuesday night against really unattractive opposition.

Marshall 

Palmer Gallacher McKenna Taylor 

Mclean

Mcginn   Armstrong

Forrest                                            Christie

Shankland

Armstrong and Mcginn taking turns to push forward thru the middle

I’d keep same team as last yesterday, McKenna a-side everyone was decent enough. Need to stop chopping and changing all the time - need a settled side! (Appreciate it would help if c*nts would stop calling off every 2nd round of fixtures!)