Todays scores 16/11

GNU_Linux

3 minutes ago, Oscar Wilder said:
7 minutes ago, fb4 said:
Think you should ask chessy what he thought 

Don't need to, happened straight in front of us, linesman got it right! Three superb Glens goals tho!

So ref was 10 feet away  lino 30feet away and the furthest away person got it right. Oh btw cheesy though yellow for him and Gareth was about right 

Edited by fb4

3 hours ago, nicotina said:

beith 2 lok 5  ht 1-2

lok scorers  s  mccann shelvey fraser pen   dallas pen (sub )  g mccann (sub )

henry sent off 44 mins

poor ref again not sour grapes because we won

frize squeals like a girl & rest of beith players surround the ref to get henry sent off

both pens were stonewallers & ref doesn't book either beith no 3 or 4 who already was on a booking already

for the fouls .  impressed with beiths no 9  held the ball up well

I take it you missed the last batch of diversity training at work?

Edited by TFW

Ladeside 3 Glencairn 0
An early goal from the side . Thought Muir finished off a great header back from Longworth but seems it was an og . From there on the 1st half belonged to Glencairn & how they didn’t at least equalise beggars belief. . 2nd half started better for the side & it could have been far more than Jamie Longworths 2 goals . Best player today were Longworth, Hughes at the back for the side & the always impressive Mcrobbie for Glencairn. I’d take that lad for the side in a heartbeat

100% an own goal, I was right beside it. Longworth's header wasn't going in, but Tony Fraser had to try to clear it and could only head it into his own net. Muir wasn't anywhere near him from what I saw.

Glencairn's best player today was Jordan Leyden by a mile, but we didn't half miss Simeon and McKay.

2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
2 hours ago, Oscar Wilder said:
Don't need to, happened straight in front of us, linesman got it right! Three superb Glens goals tho!

Right in front of the Glens support and dugout think the ref has went with the reaction if it was over the other side I think the ref might have gave a yellow, heavy influenced.

Any how many cards etc has a ref over the years given by being influenced by whatever talbot fans shout at him? Hmmm pot kettle black on that wan

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear88

beith 2 lok 5  ht 1-2
lok scorers  s  mccann shelvey fraser pen   dallas pen (sub )  g mccann (sub )
henry sent off 44 mins
poor ref again not sour grapes because we won
frize squeals like a girl & rest of beith players surround the ref to get henry sent off
both pens were stonewallers & ref doesn't book either beith no 3 or 4 who already was on a booking already
for the fouls .  impressed with beiths no 9  held the ball up well

Well contested game. Henry could have been seen sent off before he actually was IMHO. Pollok far sharper particularly after going a man down and ended well deserved winners. Some bitter winners around - you related to the drivel bellend?

Pollok x 2 pens looked very soft after watching highlights on youtube

What highlights you seen?

Only clips I have seen since being at the game were the ones Beith guy shows.

First penalty both the ref and lino give it straight away and no complaints from number 3, Stuart done him with his footwork. The other one the clip only shows Dallas penalty, not the foul, which was very similar to the first where the defender was done.

Interestingly in the build up to the second pen the highlights missed out number 6 taking out a player off the ball and the ref waving advantage yet failing to go back and deal with it for a second yellow card.

Two total stonewall penalties and identical-Stuart McCann is far too quick and tricky with his footwork and is brought down twice in the same place-penalty and straightforward decision.I was at that side of the ground and the Beith players knew it both times.

Both penalties looked clear cut from a Beith perspective, no complaints about any of them , decent enough game for a neutral but disappointing for us didn’t think there was anything in it until the first penalty then we went 3 at the back and conceded a lot of space for Pollok to attack us the game was well contested and the thug comment is ridiculous from the Pollok fan , the red card second booking just a second late was fair enough I thought he was fortunate to still be on the pitch to be honest, no complaints move on to the cup next week and maybe we might meet again this season.

8 hours ago, the nearly man said:

Both penalties looked clear cut from a Beith perspective, no complaints about any of them , decent enough game for a neutral but disappointing for us didn’t think there was anything in it until the first penalty then we went 3 at the back and conceded a lot of space for Pollok to attack us the game was well contested and the thug comment is ridiculous from the Pollok fan , the red card second booking just a second late was fair enough I thought he was fortunate to still be on the pitch to be honest, no complaints move on to the cup next week and maybe we might meet again this season.

Agree-we regrouped brilliantly as I did fear the worst after going down to 10 men and throwing away a 2 goal lead with Beith playing downhill 

9 hours ago, superpollok said:

What highlights you seen?

Only clips I have seen since being at the game were the ones Beith guy shows.

First penalty both the ref and lino give it straight away and no complaints from number 3, Stuart done him with his footwork. The other one the clip only shows Dallas penalty, not the foul, which was very similar to the first where the defender was done.

Interestingly in the build up to the second pen the highlights missed out number 6 taking out a player off the ball and the ref waving advantage yet failing to go back and deal with it for a second yellow card.

Took the Largs v Meadow game in yesterday, first half 1-1 was a fair reflection. The second half was a different story Largs brought on W Sewell ( think that’s who it was) and how he changed the game he ran the Meadow defence ragged. Not only did he lay one on he scored one. Largs relatively young team seem to have a very good team spirit. Oh and how the Meadow centre half stayed on after he took one of the Largs players out I will never know.

With Talbot getting beat and The Buffs winning the season is getting very interesting! Having seen the Buffs they seem to have a good squad and may take some catching?

Don’t think any were soft, fouls anywhere else on the park and the Beith players reaction even confirms that. Especially the second one where the guy outside the box knows number 4 has just hung out a lazy leg.

First one a penalty not the stonewaller I expected to see second one for me not a penalty yeah he stuck a leg out but was moving it back and the player went down very very easy if it was given against pollok I’m sure you would say same thing hardly stonewall penalties