Cyprus vs Scotland - Donner Kebabs vs Haggis Suppers

jagfox

2 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Quick reminder thatt Declan Gallagher went to jail for hitting someone in the head with a baseball bat. The victim was left with a fractured skull, and is not able to work because of the assault.

This cretin should not be playing for Scotland. It diminishes the jersey.

Rehabilitation and “ let the first without sin cast the first stone “ or whatever... are some stuff you don’t believe in then?

A piss poor game with two poor teams. All honesty we could have no complaints if it ended a draw.

Trying to hold it in the corner with 5 minutes left against Cyprus was laughable.

Mcburnie is that bad i would have Naismith ahead of him, least he can win free kicks and hold the ball up. An absolute crime someone spent 20 million on that dud.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:
3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:
Does the metric system get binned after Brexit? emoji848.pngemoji102.pngemoji102.pngemoji102.png

The metric system is blue, right? If so, that’s what we all voted for.

Came for a nice blether after a win hoping we’d have a bit of a positive vibe but nope just arguments and (admittedly amusing) chats about methods of heat calculation. 

Edited by swing_kinker

11 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Hi!

This your Tartan Army forum alias?

No I.m just another Scotsman full of bitterness towards our own country. However when I see fellow supposed scots fans giving a player shite because who he plays for what do you expect.

Flick over to watch the northern Ireland match that's how you back a team......

Me I lookforward to every humping Scotland team gets it's what we deserve as nation of bigots

Edited by kenny131

3 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

However when I see fellow supposed scots fans giving a player shite because who he plays for what do you expect.

On 11/11/2019 at 17:24, kenny131 said:

Tierney has no interest in playing for scotland it's ingrained in the DNA over at IRA headquarters in the east end of Glasgow..........the young boy Johnstone will be next to say his heart was always for the ROI. 

🤔

The state of this thread btw. Not what I expected after that decent result.

A piss poor game with two poor teams. All honesty we could have no complaints if it ended a draw.
Trying to hold it in the corner with 5 minutes left against Cyprus was laughable.
Mcburnie is that bad i would have Naismith ahead of him, least he can win free kicks and hold the ball up. An absolute crime someone spent 20 million on that dud.
That's just negativity for the sake of it, and pretty disrespectful to them. Cyprus are not utter diddies. In the late 80s we had to score two very late goals to beat them to qualify for the world cup.

Yes we should be beating them but that's what we did. We're not fucking Brazil, gung ho even when we have a slim lead late on.

It was a good result with an average performance.