Cyprus vs Scotland - Donner Kebabs vs Haggis Suppers

jagfox

4 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Quick reminder thatt Declan Gallagher went to jail for hitting someone in the head with a baseball bat. The victim was left with a fractured skull, and is not able to work because of the assault.

This cretin should not be playing for Scotland. It diminishes the jersey.

I could be wrong but I don't think he did that, he was part of the group responsibler I'm not sure he actually wielded the bat.

Harry souttar would stroll into this team though, and you all know it.  I was 100% right, shocker.

Edited by Kuro

Just now, Gordopolis said:

Good result. If we had conceded a last minute goal it would have blown away the tiny scraps of belief we have built over the last 180 mins.

Agree with most other opinions. Just to add:
Forrest looked very composed and threatening, choosing his runs and passes wisely - very much a player at his peak.
McBurnie? I don't think he suits the team and pressing approach we used today. If Clarke is going to continue to have us play this way then I'd rather have a nippy forward than him, £20m or not. But Naismith is a stop-gap, Griffiths is quite possibly done, Fletcher has obviously chucked it and Shankland is still a bit of an unknown (would be great if he got a big and successful move in January)

Anyway, it'd be great if we absolutely f*cked Kazakhstan on Tuesday. We won't, but it'd be great.

I'd rather see shankland stay where he is and have a crack at the top flight next season.

I'd rather see shankland stay where he is and have a crack at the top flight next season.

But then, come March, he'll still have the 'Scottish Championship' stigma about him.

A move to, say Nottingham Forest (as has been mooted) and him hitting the ground running there gives us a ready-made striking option playing at a good level every week.

Just now, Gordopolis said:

But then, come March, he'll still have the 'Svottish Championship' stigma about him.

A move to, say Nottingham Forest (as has been mooted) and him hitting the ground running there gives us a ready-made striking option playing at a good level every week.

So what it's only a stigma in your head.  If he stays there scores another 15 this season gets promoted and scores 20 plus we have a good option and lots of teams will be interested.  What if he went to Forrest in January and didn't play?  He is scoring regularly playing every week with a clear progression path at his club who are obviously going to be playing at a higher level next t, there's no need to leave at least for another 18 months.  

Quick reminder thatt Declan Gallagher went to jail for hitting someone in the head with a baseball bat. The victim was left with a fractured skull, and is not able to work because of the assault.

This cretin should not be playing for Scotland. It diminishes the jersey.
Away to f**k you simpering fud.

Guest DAVIDB69
I'm afraid we're actually two tiers above them. Second tier nation v fourth tier nation.

We aren’t second tier nation in real terms our results in recent years make us between third and fourth rate despite what any seedings say.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Forest is spelled this way when put alongside the word 'Nottingham'.

It is spelled Forrest when following the name 'James'.

Can people frigging sort this out please?

Can you stop boring the tits off everyone please?

So what it's only a stigma in your head.  If he stays there scores another 15 this season gets promoted and scores 20 plus we have a good option and lots of teams will be interested.  What if he went to Forrest in January and didn't play?  He is scoring regularly playing every week with a clear progression path at his club who are obviously going to be playing at a higher level next t, there's no need to leave at least for another 18 months.  
It might well be a stigma in his head too.
Of course he could, as you say, move and end up on the bench - but that's why I said a big AND successful move would be ideal

Forest is spelled this way when put alongside the word 'Nottingham'.
It is spelled Forrest when following the name 'James'.

Can people frigging sort this out please?
Chortle, I hurriedly scrolled back there, horrified that it was my mistake. Luckily, it wasn't me who made the eror...