Cyprus vs Scotland - Donner Kebabs vs Haggis Suppers

jagfox

7 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

The boy Palmer is utter dug shite. We must be an u21 that can be called up before him oooft

I've been reasonably impressed by him over the last few games. Fairly solid and OK going forward. And no, the U21s played Hearts' Jamie Brandon, possibly the worst player in the Scottish Premiership, at right-back last night.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Clearly Photoshopped. There's no way the goalkeeper would have jumped to that angle without moving his arms. 

You're correct of course. It's never mentioned that the ball is the white spot on the right hand side of that photo. The one behind the line was an errantly painted penalty spot. 

I've been reasonably impressed by him over the last few games. Fairly solid and OK going forward. And no, the U21s played Hearts' Jamie Brandon, possibly the worst player in the Scottish Premiership, at right-back last night.

Yeah. I’m with you. He’s fine. No great shakes but he’s the least bad option.

First 25 minutes we were rotten. Second to everything and just not getting our shape right with or without the ball. Growing into the game though. Forrest keeps getting closed out when he switches onto his right foot. Christie playing a blinder thankfully.