West Region Games Off - Saturday 16th November

Kennie

1 hour ago, combineharvester said:

Absolute shambles games being off today there is no chance (apart from Miaybe forth 

it was light dusting of frost and was clear in Glasgow by 9:30   
the  ants is Neva off  movie cos they were rushing around to sign a goalie last night ? 

Exactly! Common knowledge, no keepers, players injured and others in Cyprus watching Scotland.

i am still waiting on the fixtures secretary to answer my question as to why St Anthony’s can call a game off without a pitch inspection....

1 hour ago, Stants1902 said:

You'll find the Muirkirk manager and assistant manager were down at mckenna park yesterday morning alongside our match secretary and were 100% in agreement that the pitch was not playable

I'll await your apologies

For the avoidance of doubt myself and Kevin were at McKenna park and when we arrived at 0900 the park certainly looked unplayable. We sat in the clubhouse for a coffee and a blether with Felix and Robert and by 1000/1030 there had been a bit of a thaw and it was looking as good as we always expect McKenna park to look. We’d hoped it could have been given a bit of time as the last thing we want is to start losing games to weather this early to see any back log of fixtures start building for next year. However , by this time the SJFA and Saint Anthony’s team had been informed the game was off. 

Edited by MRK05