Maradona in Mexico

Kuro

There's a lot of that sort of stuff and I tell you, he really has something.  He has a special quality and really made a massive impact there though you could tell it was.never going to last long. 

And those players fuckin loved.him after he'd only been there a wee while they would run through brick walls for.him and trusted him and saw him as a father figure.a

I sometimes thought watching it that's what Scotland need, he basically just tells them they're fuckin great players with big balls and makes them a team that is together and fights for each other and gets them all gee'd up then sends them out on the park and it has remarkable affects.  They believe in themselves, and to me Scotland players look.nervous, edgy, like.they're nkt.having fun and don't believe they're good players or a good team. He

He has real.special qualities as a person but is also massively flawed, and basically never grew up.  But a fascinating guy and a proper real living legend.

I like how he explains things to.them sometimes too.  At one point in a training game he's walking around the middle of the park pointing at the defensive half shouting here you keep the ball then points to the attacking half and says here you.change the rhythm.  That's such a brilliant and simplistic way to explain it to players.

And I bet all those players when their career is over will say the best time of their career was the time playing under maradona.  I'll finish with a wee tribute to the man they call el dios.  Btw imagine your team signed a player and this was their warm up...

Guest Moomintroll

Will be watching this on Friday, no matter what issues he had, he was a fantastic player & would run amok nowadays with the protection he would get from Referees.