Cash Happy Cove V Broken Brechin

Not expecting much from this one but stranger things have happened............................ Boris became Prime Minister after all . :unsure:

After last week's shambles at Hampden, I had to think hard about attending this one but as it's a ground I've never been to , I will let curiosity over rule sensibility . 

47 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Not expecting much from this one but stranger things have happened............................ Boris became Prime Minister after all . :unsure:

After last week's shambles at Hampden, I had to think hard about attending this one but as it's a ground I've never been to , I will let curiosity over rule sensibility . 

At least it isn’t far.

@theoriginalhedge I hope you enjoy your first visit to Balmoral and we see a competitive match. Stirling almost got out with a point last week if it weren’t for a late penalty. It would have been deserved too. Came with a game plan and executed it well. They had chances too not all defensive.

Cove going forward have been great this season. Still think we need another up top to help Mitch. Would be interested to hear an impartial view on that. Defensively we’re not the strongest.

Anyway you’ve been scoring goals so if tighter at the back then you have a decent chance.

Following 2-3, 2-5, 2-5 defeats and heading to the league leaders away, one expects goals. Prediction: 0-0

40 mins , (all dual carriageway) will see us home .   One of our shorter trips

My closest Brechin game EVER. Home or away.

Will still take me 45mins getting two buses through the city centre on a Saturday like. default_laugh.png

Brechin didn’t do badly today, a big hearted shift from the players but just could’t see it out.

A couple of great stops from McMinn in the first half and a good effort from McIntosh as a makeshift left back.

0-3 I felt was harsh. Cove knew they were in a game. Big and winnable games coming up which we simply have to take something from.

Never expected much today but despite the result left feeling that there were some positives from the game.

Yes got to be proud of your side, tough tough place to go just now & seems Cove were frustrated for very long time, till they got their first goal, which of course changes everything, i know how it feels to be down their not getting the points

Aye that fair looks like a performance to be proud of...

20191116_182707.thumb.jpeg.5eafa6cfd5c184effcdd4d49479d6fe3.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Toonsers said:

Said along that Martin Scott should be on earlier and so it proved with his assist ! 

Night and day difference when we had two up top. Suddenly Mitch didn’t need to compete for lost balls and get pulled out of the box leaving no one there. Interested to see if he continues with lone striker or starts trying a partnership.

Watched Elgin last night and Sutherland & Hester had such a good understand and threat. Scott and Mitch could do that for us if Hartley would stop playing 5 in midfield.

Mind you his tactics are clearly doing well so far but it’s starting to look glaring obvious that we lacking numbers in the box as Mitch is getting dragged everywhere

2 hours ago, SuperCowden said:

Yes got to be proud of your side, tough tough place to go just now & seems Cove were frustrated for very long time, till they got their first goal, which of course changes everything, i know how it feels to be down their not getting the points

Maybe if they had lost 3-0 away to Celtic they could be proud, but shouldn’t be proud of a 3-0 defeat in most circumstances. It’s only a 10 team league and all are part time.