Rossvale v Cumnock this sat

Guest Nocknosh1988

Guest Nocknosh1988

Big one this week for both clubs needing points. Hopefully Tony gets off to a flyer as manager. Vale flying the now and will be a tough match on a terrible astro. 3pts plz ATN

How's Gormley settled into the hot seat at Rossvale? It's great to see the younger guys getting a shot at management.

It would be interesting to see this game today given its Tonys 1st in charge etc of Cumnock, unfortunately I am working.

10 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

You could only dream of what he has achieved as a player.

As a player he had a decent career, but you said he was a nock legend. Winning feck all makes you a trampoline legend? Bobby McCulloch is a nock legend, please tell me what the have in common.

As a player he had a decent career, but you said he was a nock legend. Winning feck all makes you a trampoline legend? Bobby McCulloch is a nock legend, please tell me what the have in common.

Both Cumnock men,both Cumnock players,both Cumnock captains.Here end this pointless debate.

13 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Both Cumnock men,both Cumnock players,both Cumnock captains.Here end this pointless debate.

Sorry but you said Burns was a nock legend, I don't see him as that as no doubt he was on a good wedge and did nothing as a player or manager. Billy Bently on the other hand.

3 hours ago, AM-1 said:

How's Gormley settled into the hot seat at Rossvale? It's great to see the younger guys getting a shot at management.

It would be interesting to see this game today given its Tonys 1st in charge etc of Cumnock, unfortunately I am working.

7 wins out of 7.. So no bad ah suppose

I would like to start an appeal to get Mr Gormley some nice woolie gloves and a hat and scarf to wear while standing at the side of the park during games.

I can only assume that the cold ( or something else ) was affecting his eyesight and brain function as in the Daily Record this morning he is quoted as saying “I thought we were the better team .....”

Taxi for Gormley !!!!!