Cowdenbeath v QP

14 hours ago, an86 said:

Tough call on the keeper front. Wullie Muir is a very good goalkeeper going through a rocky patch and I wasn't for dropping him. The new boy came in and did fine last week, so wouldn't grumble if he started. Might give Muir a wee jolt to focus the mind a wee bit. 

Have we actually signed Joshua Rae? I hope we have/do.

Have we actually signed Joshua Rae? I hope we have/do.

Wasn't published like the Ryan Finnie signing so probably not. Roberts made a point of saying Finnie can play RB and CB. Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted a better look at Rae just to be sure. If Wullie is ousted I'd say highly likely he'll move away pretty quickly. Can't remember if we ever had 4 goalies on the books.

If it was any of your outfield players then he deserved it. 

Total hatchet men. Every one of them.

Coo kicker no.5 showed his footballing ability second half by passing the ball out of the park when under no pressure and trying to find a team mate 8 yards away. Superb. 

Edited by Lawro

Cowden battled away very well once down to 10 men. Cox can’t hide behind his publicised mental health problems though. His actions are unacceptable for a professional team, simple as that.

Queens Park didn’t create a a chance with the extra man. There was no creativity from them and a lot of wild, physical and late challenges. Looked more like a bunch of junior hatchet men than amateurs going professionals. 
Their 15 was my favourite. He was having an absolute howler in possession, missing the ball, over hitting passes etc before his wild off the ball swipe kick at Smith which deservedly got him a straight red to complete a dreadful day for him.

In the end Cowden should really have scored a second to kill it off but well done.

Some strike for the QP free kick from well out that hit the bar but that was all they had 2nd half.

Not the usual style of play I associate with the amateurs, more like a gang plucked from the boozers of weegieland.

1 minute ago, Lawro said:

If it was any if your outfield players then he deserved it. 

Total hatchet men. Every one if them.

Coo kicker no.5 showed his footballing ability second half by passing the ball out of the park when under no pressure and trying to find a team mate 8 yards away. Superb. 

Deserved to be assaulted after the game!!!!!!!! When did you stop beating your wife?

8 minutes ago, Drifter said:

What happened with Coxy? Booked one minute then sent off the next?

Good win by the way, and nice to get back to winning ways after the last couple of games.

He lost the plot. Davy the dodgem is a walking time bomb when he’s in the wrong mood.