Cowdenbeath v QP

4 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Whats the point in that if you can't score our 44% obviously proved to be more productive. Only stat that matters is how many goals you score/concede. When was the last time QP scored against Cowden inopen play.

The ref was well out of his depth. As much control of the game as someones bowel after a strong curry.

Exactly. Possession is overrated. Clinical finishing is the most important factor. Cowden are happy to sit back when in front and catch the opposition on the break, like at Hampden earlier in the season. We are confident that our defence can hold firm.

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I agree with an earlier comment about QP and it's shamateurism. High time we brought the whisper to a shout.

On a quid pro quo basis, seeing as there's so much love on this thread, when will Cowdenbeath drop the "Football" from their club title. Never witnessed anything close to football at Central Park. And if you're looking for some fundraising ideas guys, maybe open up the field as a kids petting zoo with barnyard animals and the like. Have a barn dance in the away stand. Maybe a kids club called Baboonimation with the big goalie doing the dancing lessons. Or maybe have Gary Bam tell stories of his time as an actor in Dr. Who. Oh yes, fun times ahead!

Image result for Sontaran dr who monsters       Image result for gary bollan

Bam                                                                            Sontaran

Oh dear

lost it completely !

are you Mark Roberts ?

14 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Gosh, the poor “shamatuers” are taking this badly. Must be a Weegie thing.

I suppose it depends on what posts you decide to read.  Quite a few of us have posted quite fairly imo.  

Edited by Mick1867

21 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

🤣🤣🤣still calling it the “new”stand. Still, snappier than the decrepit-bonfire-ready away stand.

You mean the classic vintage stand which is full of character. Unlike the soulless Hampdump. You will be well shot of it soon enough though.

Can you send on the list of games fans and players are allowed to celebrate please? Clearly you are allowed to celebrate winning "big games" but what about medium games? What defines these games as well. Just so I know and do go making a fool of myself by celebrating a tiny game, how embarrassed would I be.
Play off final. How would your team be then? Oh, hang on.......