Cowdenbeath v QP

I know there's the "don't change a winning team" thing, but I think tomorrow is horses for courses stuff. I'd have Block coming in for Mortimer. It'll be a scrap and Block is one of our most physical players. Although, Lidouren is a doubt so Block might come into midfield. 

I know there's the "don't change a winning team" thing, but I think tomorrow is horses for courses stuff. I'd have Block coming in for Mortimer. It'll be a scrap and Block is one of our most physical players. Although, Lidouren is a doubt so Block might come into midfield. 
Hope you weren't thinking of Block at right back. I don't think that experiment worked. Centre mid defo. Do you think Finnie will start ?

6 minutes ago, houstonspider said:
48 minutes ago, an86 said:

Hope you weren't thinking of Block at right back. I don't think that experiment worked. Centre mid defo. Do you think Finnie will start ?

Yep, I'd have shoehorned him in there. We'll need as much physicality as possible. Still feel we lack that we bit of streetwise nastiness when it comes to games that are battles. Cowden utterly bullied us at Hampden and we have to learn from that. 

15 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Not sure he’ll drop Main who’s done well. Block to sub him around 65 mins. It’ll be a tough shift in midfield. McGrory might struggle like he did at Elgin. Might even start with Main and Block to get a grip of the first half.

Goalie’s the other one. Haven’t read the OS yet.

Tough call on the keeper front. Wullie Muir is a very good goalkeeper going through a rocky patch and I wasn't for dropping him. The new boy came in and did fine last week, so wouldn't grumble if he started. Might give Muir a wee jolt to focus the mind a wee bit.