The Binos v Annan Ath

This Saturday we entertain in form Annan Ath at Forthbank. After their midweek win over bottom cub Brechin City, Annan come to Forthbank in a confident mood and no doubt will be looking to take something from this game. 

For the Binos after the disappointment of the defeat last week at Cove by a late penalty we need to start getting the points to move us up the League.  Expect us team wise to not show too many changes from the team that lost to Cove, don't expect those players out injured to figure in this game. 

Game we have to take something from and hopefully at 4.50 we get all 3 points. 

Prediction Binos 2 Annan 1      😉

I think Stirling could win this one but Annan are a tricky team to beat, if they get infront in games, they use their physicality to their advantage, its not pretty but effective, I think Kevin Nichol and Stirling's strikers will be the difference, between winning & losing tommorow, good game on paper!

I was very impressed with Stirling’s performance last week at Cove. Well drilled, defensively astute and have enough attacking options to cause a threat. Should have gotten the draw.

When Annan came to Balmoral I thought they were poor and perhaps the worst side I’ve seen visit Cove this season. Probably a bad day for them I must say.

Home win today for me, 2-0

Just now, CoveRangers1922 said:

I was very impressed with Stirling’s performance last week at Cove. Well drilled, defensively astute and have enough attacking options to cause a threat. Should have gotten the draw.

When Annan came to Balmoral I thought they were poor and perhaps the worst side I’ve seen visit Cove this season. Probably a bad day for them I must say.

Forgot to say your keeper was excellent 

Lottery numbers tonight?

11 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

When Annan came to Balmoral I thought they were poor and perhaps the worst side I’ve seen visit Cove this season.

Surely,  us (Edinburgh City) on the opening day of the season must be the worst team to visit to Balmoral this season?  We were a total joke that day! Forgot to get off the bus.

Annan are not great away from home right enough.

Stirling Albion playing well just now,  must be aiming for the last play-off spot Binos fans?

14 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Stirling Albion playing well just now,  must be aiming for the last play-off spot Binos fans?

Well that's the hope for us, after a poor start we hopefully have turned the corner and start to gather up the points. Next game in the League away to Elgin which could be tricky and then we face Brechin at home, looking for 4 points from those 2 games. 

Well that's the hope for us, after a poor start we hopefully have turned the corner and start to gather up the points. Next game in the League away to Elgin which could be tricky and then we face Brechin at home, looking for 4 points from those 2 games. 

Aim high. Aim 6 points. Accept 4

Haven’t been able to make the last few games due to work but despite there being a long way to go, why not? After a poor start we appear to have turned the corner and if nothing else we’re hard to beat so if this continues over the coming months, then I wouldn’t write us off.

Still think we’ll need to get a couple of players off the wage bill. Wouldn’t be shocked to see 1 of Hawke, Mackin or Wright leaving and will we ever see Rodger ever be seen in a Stirling strip?

14 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Surely,  us (Edinburgh City) on the opening day of the season must be the worst team to visit to Balmoral this season?  We were a total joke that day! Forgot to get off the bus.

Annan are not great away from home right enough.

Tenkay, we have hope now.  Gutted a dodgy penalty last week cost us a point at Cove but we are looking like a better team now.  Elgin away is usually an open game with loads of goals and then Brechin.  I would take 4 points form those games and keep progressing up the league for a final 2020 push.  Seems like a fight for 4th between 5/6 teams.  

Haven’t been able to make the last few games due to work but despite there being a long way to go, why not? After a poor start we appear to have turned the corner and if nothing else we’re hard to beat so if this continues over the coming months, then I wouldn’t write us off.

Still think we’ll need to get a couple of players off the wage bill. Wouldn’t be shocked to see 1 of Hawke, Mackin or Wright leaving and will we ever see Rodger ever be seen in a Stirling strip?

Rodgers played up at Elgin in the League Cup.

We were rotten that day and he was given the runaround.