Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Snowman

EAST OF SCOTLAND CUP

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Nae chance

Who the f**k are you? Always got plenty to say about every subject but never anything positive about any team. Keep your beak out of sandys shit an concentrate on finding yourself a new team. You fool no one with your shite spelling.  Arsehole of a guy who gets a turn out of annoying people on this! You never had a ride ya wee homo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can see sandys winning east this year tbh, teams left no match for them fallin decent side but wont match physicallity side 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

just did. suck up sandies hoops.gee it big licks but will shit the bed

Give it a rest honestly you dont have type some drivel! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaz8 said:

Can see sandys winning east this year tbh, teams left no match for them fallin decent side but wont match physicallity side 

Tbh Sandys are stronger now than they were when pennies knocked them out the east. That doesn’t mean we have a divine right to win it. Anyone on here pretending to be an affiliate of sandys suggesting we have such an audacity is a joker and I hope everyone knows that. One game at a time for us. Good luck to all still involved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 20:46, Gaz8 said:

Can see sandys winning east this year tbh, teams left no match for them fallin decent side but wont match physicallity side 

nae team in ammie can compete wae sandies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 22:48, Sandysafc said:

Tbh Sandys are stronger now than they were when pennies knocked them out the east. That doesn’t mean we have a divine right to win it. Anyone on here pretending to be an affiliate of sandys suggesting we have such an audacity is a joker and I hope everyone knows that. One game at a time for us. Good luck to all still involved

uz are the best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the predictions for this weekend? We have a tough tie at Meadowbank but it’s a game we are very much looking forward to with the results we have had recently and the squad we have built it would be great to end the year with a win! Good luck to all still involved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

What’s the predictions for this weekend? We have a tough tie at Meadowbank but it’s a game we are very much looking forward to with the results we have had recently and the squad we have built it would be great to end the year with a win! Good luck to all still involved

were is that game I might watch it cos meadowbank boys are backing them sandys will be to good laurieston cos of the scottish score will fancy winning there game edinburgh star will take a dose of that dunipace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lauriston v Cambusbarron will be a cracking game, both teams r going really well the now, the winner of that 1 could go all the way to the Final. 

Steins should make it through and would expect Sandys to win as there are the favourite for the trophy. 

Edinburgh Star v Dunipace could go either way, if Dunipace are at full strength they could nik that 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Lauriston v Cambusbarron will be a cracking game, both teams r going really well the now, the winner of that 1 could go all the way to the Final. 

Steins should make it through and would expect Sandys to win as there are the favourite for the trophy. 

Edinburgh Star v Dunipace could go either way, if Dunipace are at full strength they could nik that 1.

to get to the final they teams would need a lot of luck with sandys tollcross fallin in it how many off dinsey st bernards team that won it play with laurieston edinburgh star are no mugs and dunipace are very run of the mill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

were is that game I might watch it cos meadowbank boys are backing them sandys will be to good laurieston cos of the scottish score will fancy winning there game edinburgh star will take a dose of that dunipace 

Broughton high school

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lauriston Th 1-4 Cambusbarron 

Pumped today, chose a bad day to have a day off and register our first defeat of the season. Cambusbarron are a very good side who will do well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lauriston v Cambusbarron will be a cracking game, both teams r going really well the now, the winner of that 1 could go all the way to the Final. 
Steins should make it through and would expect Sandys to win as there are the favourite for the trophy. 
Edinburgh Star v Dunipace could go either way, if Dunipace are at full strength they could nik that 1.

Cambusbarron are in with a good shout for the East this year imho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...