EAST OF SCOTLAND CUP

Snowman

15 minutes ago, Stop it said:

After watching this game today surely cambusbarron must fancy there chances Fallin nothing special and had it easy after Braehead had a man sent off (wrongly) after about 20 minutes.  

if you think that on a yellow card, u can make a tackle like that and not get a second. You're deluded. Shocking tackle 😂

49 minutes ago, Stop it said:

After watching this game today surely cambusbarron must fancy there chances Fallin nothing special and had it easy after Braehead had a man sent off (wrongly) after about 20 minutes.  

Of course they will fancy themselves..It's a semi final.Fallin done a job today and not a 2nd yellow..away you go m8..look forward to the semi.

1 hour ago, Funmac said:

Yup a did..Took 5mins out to give u a shout.After all told you a would.Have a nice day.

Right on the pie and bovril on a saturday night get a life pal! Have a pint and chill out, yer team got lucky with the sending off! Gang

Telling somebody to have a pint and chill out when you seem to be a seething mess is a bit ironic. Or so it would seem.

Right on the pie and bovril on a saturday night get a life pal! Have a pint and chill out, yer team got lucky with the sending off! Gang

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck to Fallin tonight in East of Scotland SF I hope it is a good game. Cambusbarron a good team from what I have seen this season but I think that if Fallin turn up then I think they will  be too strong. Looking forward to the game tonight.

Good luck to Fallin tonight in East of Scotland SF I hope it is a good game. Cambusbarron a good team from what I have seen this season but I think that if Fallin turn up then I think they will  be too strong. Looking forward to the game tonight.

Wee question. I was trying to research Fallin to see a bit about them etc. Have they folded a few times? If so, do they have a history as described on twitter etc. Surely if you fold snd come back later and just call yourself the same name youre not the same Club/team?? Im not wanting this to turn into a debate about certain professional teams if we could keep it to amateur please.