EAST OF SCOTLAND CUP

Snowman

15 hours ago, The retro star said:

Stenny v steins a good game

Winner of this 1 could have a good run at it this year if draw goes there way. 

Think the winner will come from Sandy's , Tollcross , Fallin with Cambusbarron Rovers being the outside bet.

Dinseys Lauriston side maybe another 1 to watch as he has had a taste of winning it before.

Went along to this game last night as I was at a loose end. Stenhousemuir 2-0 up and keeper flapped one into the net to allow Steins back into the game. Steins got a lift from the goal and went in level at half time. Steins conceeded early after the break and then lost a player through a terrible tackle that in my opinion was a red. Many others next to me thought the same. Steins again got a lift from that and got level. Subs won Steins the game where they lost Stenhousemuir it. Striker with pace came on for Steins and got them what would be the winner. A feisty entertaining affair but one Steins deserved.

1 hour ago, Cocoleafa said:

Syngenta are a good team

no there not they are a dose of shite one of the lothian players was talking about the game last night he was saying aswell that a few are not happy at the set up at lothian but boys are staying cos they will win league but leave next year.sandys or fallin will win it this year imo 

2 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

no there not they are a dose of shite one of the lothian players was talking about the game last night he was saying aswell that a few are not happy at the set up at lothian but boys are staying cos they will win league but leave next year.sandys or fallin will win it this year imo 

I don’t even think Lothian vale will be a team next season. They have lost a lot of players since the start of the season and will continue to lose more as they drop out of the cups