Pollok v Ashfield

holsten

Guest Rob Roy no 1
26 minutes ago, holsten said:

I know the games over but still think the keeper should have went for tackle outside the box .........skip to 2m20 sec if you want to see .....thoughts  on yellow or red 

It’s a stonewall red it’s a clear tap in if the keeper doesn’t foul him.

Im still a bit raw over this. It's a sending off all day long and that would have changed the dynamics of the game totally.  However, it's done now. Great game of football and thanks to Pollock for thel warm welcome our club and supporters recieved. 

All the best for the season and we hope you can bring the league title home to Glasgow along with us.

It was a great game last Saturday with a lot of good players on show however it would have been interesting to see how the game would have gone should Jordan Longmuir have been sent off. I think the word here is intention and for me its a Red. You win some and lose some, I actually thought the Penalty for the 4th was softer. Delighted with the `field`s performance and some of the younger players put in an excellent shift. Ex-Pollok Paul McQuilken & Ex-Ashfield Shaun Fraser together with Adam Forde were immense in the middle of the park. Great to see Ex-Ashfield friends Gary, Shaun, Murdie & Billy ! Last Saturday gave us a taste of what we used to have however we have a lot of work to do and first priority is promotion this year in a very tough League.....`mon the `field ! 

20191109_154128.jpg