how much is your council tax

Ylf

15 hours ago, tree house tam said:

For which property? Currently paying for 3, will drop to 2 next month as the other flat is empty.

Unless a nice respectable P&Ber wants to rent one? 

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something here, but wouldn't the tenants living in these properties be the ones responsible for paying the council tax?

47 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something here, but wouldn't the tenants living in these properties be the ones responsible for paying the council tax?

I have an empty flat, no tenants, I'm in the process of getting free/discounted council tax. I have a flat which one of my sons and his burd are staying in 4 days of the week(fucking students, can't afford their own place) and I have a house. I pay for all of the fuckers at the moment, it's a c**t, I'm a c**t, any c**t want to buy one?

21 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I have an empty flat, no tenants, I'm in the process of getting free/discounted council tax. I have a flat which one of my sons and his burd are staying in 4 days of the week(fucking students, can't afford their own place) and I have a house. I pay for all of the fuckers at the moment, it's a c**t, I'm a c**t, any c**t want to buy one?

I bid £200 for you sons bird. 

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

What’s worth every penny?
You think you get good value in return for what you pay in council tax and it gets spent wisely?

I wasn't being serious. Council tax is so clearly a rip-off I assumed that would've been pretty obvious.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Surely the flat your son and his girlfriend stay in won't be subject to council tax? Students don't need to pay it.

Just now, tree house tam said:

It's my flat, I sometimes stay in it, it has most of my possessions in it while the house is being done up.

Would you not need to get an HMO licence too if you were to go down the student route? 

How much are they? 

Just now, tree house tam said:

It's my flat, I sometimes stay in it, it has most of my possessions in it while the house is being done up.

Doesn't matter. Your sole/main residence is elsewhere. The occupiers of the flat are both students and are entitled to full Council Tax exemption.

17 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Doesn't matter. Your sole/main residence is elsewhere. The occupiers of the flat are both students and are entitled to full Council Tax exemption.

Not the case. My main residence is that flat, which will be changing in the next 6 months, I let my son stay there most of the time. The house is where I will be staying with the burd and we stay there some of the time, it's in a state at the minute as we are decorating, putting a new kitchen in , new ceilings etc. The other flat has no tenants atm. We are only going to have the house in the future, it's a c**t just now but that shouldn't be for too long. I'm more than likely committing some kind of fraud with single stay occupancy and the likes but who gives a f**k.IMG-20191108-WA0003.thumb.jpeg.d73849149d2d179a044af7a2df42593a.jpeg

Edited by tree house tam

Can I buy your treehouse, Tam?

Not the case. My main residence is that flat, which will be changing in the next 6 months, I let my son stay there most of the time. The house is where I will be staying with the burd and we stay there some of the time, it's in a state at the minute as we are decorating, putting a new kitchen in , new ceilings etc. The other flat has no tenants atm. We are only going to have the house in the future, it's a c**t just now but that shouldn't be for too long. I'm more than likely committing some kind of fraud with single stay occupancy and the likes but who gives a f**k.IMG-20191108-WA0003.thumb.jpeg.d73849149d2d179a044af7a2df42593a.jpeg

@policescotland
I’d like to report a crime.

£330 per year?! 
Do you live in a caravan? 
In Ireland you pay your bins separate from the council tax, so you Chuck in how much that cost it starts to add upand I'm sure there are other things not covered. My wife deals with the bills, I just supply the readies.
Also over here the prices of other things rip the pish so it's made up in other areas too.

• 3 months later...