Jordan Shelvey

holmparkheroes

Got to know jordan well over the years great guy disappointed he’s leaving but we move on.

Dont know about the struggling to score goals point though - averaging 2.5 goals a game since moff came in. 

Didn’t think it was ideal but nickys done a great job up top. With Millar out yes we definitely need a replacement, but there’s goals in that team. Young Hamilton has 18 in 16 games for the development squad as well so he could be someone to come off the bench. 

He is a good wee player who I have enjoyed watching for Clydebank.
Dallas,Duff and Russell have been rotten so a welcome addition as we would not miss any of these three.

The only problem is that along with Stuart and Gary and Fordy we have a first choice frontline of wee men-very fast but no physical presence.

2 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

He is a good wee player who I have enjoyed watching for Clydebank.
Dallas,Duff and Russell have been rotten so a welcome addition as we would not miss any of these three.

The only problem is that along with Stuart and Gary and Fordy we have a first choice frontline of wee men-very fast but no physical presence.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is Jordan Shelvey not quite tall ?

18 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

Wishing Jordan all the best, with what is already a good lok team emoji122.pngemoji106.png

We have just been so mediocre recently despite our squad that we need any kind of lift.No doubt also that having 7 first team picks out injured at the same time hasn’t helped!

We have had Longmuir,McKenzie,Dallas,Russell,Forde,Gary(or Stuart)McCann,Ryan McGregor etc all out together at various points recently which has been crazy.I think we have a squad at the moment of 22.
So 4 strikers out who played up front? Lumsden is ur 1st choice as is sidserf (sp) so mckenzie wouldnt have played anyway. Every team gets injures. Weve had key players missing aswell this season just get on with it

Mon the papers

16 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

So 4 strikers out who played up front? Lumsden is ur 1st choice as is sidserf (sp) so mckenzie wouldnt have played anyway. Every team gets injures. Weve had key players missing aswell this season just get on with it

Mon the papers

Forgot Jordon Morton aa well after a broken foot at Auchinleck!

We have never had so many players out at once-Lumsden has been very good but Longmuir would be first choice.