Jordan Shelvey

holmparkheroes

Guest Mr Happy

Good luck Jordan [emoji122] sorry you’ve decided to leave Holm Park [emoji853]

It’s going to be a challenge to fill that number 9 shirt after 6 years. But like yourself, we move on.
My money is on CL moving from his 14 shirt to 9.

If a player wants to go then the club has to ensure we are well compensated- Jordan wanted to go and I’m led to believe we have received a decent fee which will be available to Gordon Moffat to invest in the team
Jordan was a good player on his day and did a fine job at times during his stint with us
Strange to see him move to a Pollok team already blessed with some decent strikers - unless they are planning to move any on ?

Yeah but all we receive is the fee, are we going to be able to afford someone of the same calibre with the added expense of a signing on fee and wages? Gutted he is away and as people have already mentioned the amount of quality strikers they now need to keep happy! Hopefully its all a ruse and he comes back in the summer on a free lol

4 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

best of luck to Jordan on a personal level. He did well for us. Fact is that Lok will likely win same amount of trophies as us but at least he'll get paid a bit more and as a young guy with a family ... that's important 

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm here Bankiebill ?

Yeah but all we receive is the fee, are we going to be able to afford someone of the same calibre with the added expense of a signing on fee and wages? Gutted he is away and as people have already mentioned the amount of quality strikers they now need to keep happy! Hopefully its all a ruse and he comes back in the summer on a free lol
Hes contracted 2 them till 2022

Mon the papers

Good luck Jordan [emoji122] sorry you’ve decided to leave Holm Park [emoji853]

It’s going to be a challenge to fill that number 9 shirt after 6 years. But like yourself, we move on.
My money is on CL moving from his 14 shirt to 9.
Nickys been playing there and done well.

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy
Nickys been playing there and done well.

Mon the papers

Agreed, he has, but that number 9 shirt is now available [emoji16] and I’ve said where I think it will go.

I see changes ahead [emoji23]