I’m a Celebrity

Scotty Tunbridge

14 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Thread not done as well this year understandably. The best thing about the series has been Mo Farah’a phil Mitchell.

Agreed.

Surprised Shane didn't make it to the final but would be happy if any of the 3 left won.  Loved Vernon doing the cyclone - absolutely smashed it until the second deluge! 

Jordan has achieved the most so would be my choice to win it.

Vernon’s probably my favourite personality in the camp so would be happy enough if he wins it.

I found Giovanna annoying at the start, but she’s clearly a nice lady. However, she hasn’t been tested nearly enough and doesn’t deserve to win. No doubt she will as the British public are terrible with votes.

Vernon’s probably my favourite personality in the camp so would be happy enough if he wins it.

I found Giovanna annoying at the start, but she’s clearly a nice lady. However, she hasn’t been tested nearly enough and doesn’t deserve to win. No doubt she will as the British public are terrible with votes.

Thing with Giovanna is that she's obviously superbly liked in camp as every celeb who has left raves about her.. But not sure that's coming across on TV..
Thought Vernon Kay was a bit of a tit before this show, but has really gone up in my estimation. Jordan may have peaked too early but fancy him to sneak it, with mama Gio second and big vern 3rd

You got the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

I didn't get in to it. The celebrities were obviously a bit dull right from the start and I only lasted a few nights before stopping watching. Venue didn't help, it was a much more obvious t.v. set. If they don't get the next one right it'll be on C5 in a couple of years.

40 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I didn't get in to it. The celebrities were obviously a bit dull right from the start and I only lasted a few nights before stopping watching. Venue didn't help, it was a much more obvious t.v. set. If they don't get the next one right it'll be on C5 in a couple of years.

Agree it was like a set. It’s not the same when they all get on. You need a couple of wind up merchants. One of the best things in recent years was when Iain Lee and Amir Khan won the challenge and ate the strawberries and cream on the way back and said they’d got the answer wrong. 

46 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Said this to my missus when we started watching this series. Think it’d have to have been. I assume  the production company would’ve had to build rooms within rooms to protect the castle due to its status.

• 11 months later...
Wouldn’t surprise me if they cut the clink stuff short by a couple of days because of those 2 c***s whining.

Think they probably done exactly that tbh.

Richard probably got the easiest task in a long time (I didn’t watch last years’ but heard it was tame). He should have been launching rotten fruit and fish guts everywhere to try and find the stars.

Not sure I’m that into the Welsh Castle setting really.