I’m a Celebrity

Scotty Tunbridge

Stuck a few quid on Roman Kemp making the final three.  Fairly likeable and probably decent entertainment value on some of the trials. Imagine he might benefit from Capital presenters pushing him to their listeners.

Andrew Whyment (Kirk from Coronation Street) and Cliff Parisi (Minty from Eastenders) are listed by the bookies so expect they'll be entering later in the week.

Thought Myles and Bruce Caitlyn came across quite well. Expecting Caitlyn to be difficult in the camp but that doesn't really matter in this show. Myles already has a fan-base willing to vote for him (albeit two years is a long time in showbiz).

Jacqueline Jossa could be completely anonymous or this year's version of the bird from The Inbetweeners. Probably coming down on the first option on last night's evidence.

Haskell could go either way, I think - potentially entertaining but also quite annoying. Him and Caitlyn could be quite funny together.

Wright can be funny but also stroppy, if his punditry is anything to go by. Don't see him winning it. 

Nadine, Adele, Andrew and Kate - don't see them threatening to win.

As an aside, I cannot watch Caitlyn Jenner without thinking of Kyle Dunnigan's Instagram videos - if anyone hasn't seen them, click here.

Edited by Armand 2

As you are a self confessed reality tv hater, what is your opinion of Jenner based on? Or do you just not like transgender people? 

Because my idiot sister-in-law has had that shite on on occasion and Jenner came across as an arse before and after the transformation; a transformation that is totally irrelevant to my opinion of her.

Can see Ian Wright falling out with Caitlyn at some point.  Fairly sure there was a scene yesterday of Caitlyn saying something and Ian in the background just rolling his eyes.

So which of the 5 creepy crawlies would we have wanted in with us in yesterdays trials?  Rats for me. Cockroaches going in your ear? Spiders all over your head? No thanks.

8 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Can see Ian Wright falling out with Caitlyn at some point.  Fairly sure there was a scene yesterday of Caitlyn saying something and Ian in the background just rolling his eyes.

So which of the 5 creepy crawlies would we have wanted in with us in yesterdays trials?  Rats for me. Cockroaches going in your ear? Spiders all over your head? No thanks.

I'd have been ok with anything other than the cockroaches. Wee b*****ds crawling into my ears (or up my nose) gives me the dry boak, almost as much as needing to have them syringed clear by Bob the Doc. 

That year Fatima Whitbread had one right up her nostril and blew it out nearly made me heave.

16 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Snakes seem sound, just lay there minding their own business, same with rats who just seem curious. 

Absolutely f**k off with anything that can get into your ears though.