I’m a Celebrity

Scotty Tunbridge

Haven't watched this at all so far this year. I suspected the only form of entertainment would be Madeley going full Alan Partridge and saying something inappropriate but apparently he's had to leave.

Last years series was the worst yet and I think that's put me off. Not sure I'm into the castle setting and the celebs were far too friendly with each other which just made it boring. Shows like this are at their best when the participants lose the plot and try to tear each other limb from limb.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah hasn’t been up to much again. Lacks an argumentative character and/or an American that has no clue about the show again this year. The castle is still shite, got to hope they’ll be back in AUS next year.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

It just lacks entertainment. The "celebrities" this year are as interesting as a dry fart. The castle isn't a good setting for it though. Even the trials etc are a bit tame compared to in aus in some respects. Iv been stuck watching it because the Mrs loves it but she's isolating awaiting her pcr result so I was free from it tonight.