Glenafton v Talbot

Talbot supporter

15 minutes ago, GLENAFTON TV said:

There was no malice in the tackle that I could see, his timing was off and it merited a red,  Chessy doesn't go down easy you know that, he takes it and gives it , but he got injured by the tackle,  it was a great game lets just agree the two teams put on a good display  for both supporters.

Chessys shin pad was halved by the tackle deserved red card

I was over the other side from the tackle so i cant comment on it, Talbot had to many players with an off day today the glens were up for it and in my opinion deserved the win , nobody to blame but ourselves, we pick ourselves up and go again next week in another massive game, mon the talbot

There was no malice in the tackle that I could see, his timing was off and it merited a red,  Chessy doesn't go down easy you know that, he takes it and gives it , but he got injured by the tackle,  it was a great game lets just agree the two teams put on a good display  for both supporters.
Aye,
big chess disny go doon easy
[emoji2369][emoji17][emoji17]

I thought the Glens were very good today, and took the game to Talbot right from the off. It's not often we see a team totally outplay us but they did so today, so credit due to them. Just hope we get the expected reaction next week for the Arbroath game, and am confident of that.

Glens deserved win. Need to stop lumping it up the throat of our front 3 and asking them to create something glens marshalled our 3 best attackers brilliantly today. Play the ball to feet which is where we have had the most success this season we’ve been scoring for fun. The unbeaten run  was always going to come to an end time to kick on again. 

38 minutes ago, TFW said:

I thought the Glens were very good today, and took the game to Talbot right from the off. It's not often we see a team totally outplay us but they did so today, so credit due to them. Just hope we get the expected reaction next week for the Arbroath game, and am confident of that.

Good summary big man jimmy bone was beside us taking notes for dick Campbell saying thank god we don’t play glenafton next week.😂😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, TFW said:

You don't think it could have been part of Tucker's masterplan then to make Arbroath think they've only got to turn up next Saturday?

No this was our best performance of the season we were by far the better team hopefully the same performance next week against meadow

I wouldn't say Talbot played particulary bad, and we must not forget their young keeper made four exceptional saves. To give away a goal in 25 seconds was criminal though, and when Armstrong was carded you knew the writing was on the wall. However over the 90 minutes the Glens were deserved winners. Disappointing but we can't stay unbeaten for ever. Makes the league a bit more interesting.