Glenafton v Talbot

Talbot supporter

2 hours ago, TFW said:

I thought the Glens were very good today, and took the game to Talbot right from the off. It's not often we see a team totally outplay us but they did so today, so credit due to them. Just hope we get the expected reaction next week for the Arbroath game, and am confident of that.

So do a cos am sticking a tenner on yous lol 

2 hours ago, TFW said:

You don't think it could have been part of Tucker's masterplan then to make Arbroath think they've only got to turn up next Saturday?

Highly doubt any manager would send their team out to lose unless league was already won or continued be won by them

1 minute ago, glenmuir said:

Was David Attenbourgh of Talbot tv not filming the game sorry Hurlford tv

Usual nonsense from Deep Pockets. Resorting to personal attacks. The guy does a sterling job filming the games, especiall for some of us who work crazy shifts. Just a wee bit short of the prosessionalism shown when the games are filmed by the BBC though. But i am sure that will come through time.

Oh well maybe there is a reason we can't see the tackle let me play devil's advocate. 

Two committed players going for the ball venomous crowd influenced the linesman from 6 feet away oh the shin guard didn't see any of the glens players making an issue of it at the time maybe just justified the incident. 

2 hours ago, fb4 said:

Oh well maybe there is a reason we can't see the tackle let me play devil's advocate. 

Two committed players going for the ball venomous crowd influenced the linesman from 6 feet away oh the shin guard didn't see any of the glens players making an issue of it at the time maybe just justified the incident. 

The only venem coming from the crowd on Sat was from the Talbot support who couldn't take the defeat .

3 hours ago, Whappit Nut said:

Usual nonsense from Deep Pockets. Resorting to personal attacks. The guy does a sterling job filming the games, especiall for some of us who work crazy shifts. Just a wee bit short of the prosessionalism shown when the games are filmed by the BBC though. But i am sure that will come through time.

Yip a crazy man who works crazy shifts aul pal

3 hours ago, fb4 said:

The tackle and the  game are on the highlights for all to see and judge ,  the highlights are on the Glenafton TV  group page like many FB pages you have to join .  I normally don't post red card tackles on the clips for various reasons, but I as I knew it would be disputed I kept it on. I have also contacted an official of Auchinleck Talbot to offer them the clip if they wish to appeal.

Edited by GLENAFTON TV

2 minutes ago, GLENAFTON TV said:

The tackle and the  game is on the highlights for all to see and judge ,  the highlights are on the group page like many FB pages you have to join .  I normally don't post red card tackles on the clips for various reasons, but I as I knew it would be disputed I kept it on. I have also contacted an official of Auchinleck Talbot to offer them the clip if they wish to appeal.

Can you post the video on here please?