Raith Rovers v Elgin Town

RaithTheRover

17 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Will you go?

Probably. Obviously it would be dependent on family commitments.

It’s fair comment. I’ve only attended the Falkirk game so far in this cup competition. I was there in spirit for the other games. It’s the thought that counts, or so they say.

Edited by Scary Bear

Partick Thisle and Sevco Colts are as good as there. Just a matter of whether Inverness or Clyde join them in the draw. As long as we avoid playing Inverness next round i’ll be happy.

It’ll be Inverness won’t it?

Edited by Scary Bear

Rangers colts at home is the best draw surely.

What’s everyone opinion on this cup now then?

I want to win this cup really badly now. Some brilliant memories from beating Rangers and I wish for some great memories again.
Id like to win the cup but it is an utter irrelevance now. We won it in the best way possible aswell. I would still rather we gave the younger players/ players needing game time than risk any of our better players in a semi or final of this tournament, so we can focus on the league.

33 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, Easy Days for Raith said:
Rangers colts at home is the best draw surely.

What’s everyone opinion on this cup now then?

I want to win this cup really badly now. Some brilliant memories from beating Rangers and I wish for some great memories again.

Id like to win the cup but it is an utter irrelevance now. We won it in the best way possible aswell. I would still rather we gave the younger players/ players needing game time than risk any of our better players in a semi or final of this tournament, so we can focus on the league.

Scottish Football is an utter irrelevance but we still love it.

I feel I should still get a bit excited about a semi-final appearance for the Rovers, no matter the cup.