Raith Rovers v Elgin Town

RaithTheRover

Apologies, for some reason google wasn’t listing Elgin as a city so I got confused. My mistake...
Anyway, Gullan, Hendry, Vaughan and possibly Miller out for this one. Allan and Victoria returning, MacDonald confirmed fit. All and all, feeling pretty confident about this one. Let’s hope Tait starts so TxRover shuts the f**k up, eh?

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Tait has compromising photos of you, doesn't he?

Yea. Now, about your love of certain players, what do they have on you?

Honestly, the kid showed something the couple of times he's had a chance, and while it's nice to be in this cup, it's hurting our league quest. So lets either get some value out of the cup or get out of it, and testing some of the bench players is an excellent start.

27 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Apologies, for some reason google wasn’t listing Elgin as a city so I got confused. My mistake...
Anyway, Gullan, Hendry, Vaughan and possibly Miller out for this one. Allan and Victoria returning, MacDonald confirmed fit. All and all, feeling pretty confident about this one. Let’s hope Tait starts so TxRover shuts the f**k up, eh?

Nah, then I get to bang on about bringing Mendy back and playing Smith and Watson more...

2 hours ago, RaithTheRover said:

Mendy is highly thought of at Kelty.

Highly might be a little over the top, but he is apparently doing a pretty good job as a right back in a four back set. Given we lean toward a five back, this is great experience for him as either an outside CB or a RW/RWB. Since it was evident he had the physical attributes, the game time he’s getting is huge in his development as a player for the Rovers. I don’t know if he’ll be ready in Jan to try in League One again, or if he’ll stay on loan to either Kelty or a League Two outfit, but it’s got to be good for us in the long run.

Edit: Correction, checking the latest, he’s now often working at RCB in the back four.

Edited by TxRover

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

Isn't Davo elligible for this one? If so he'll be in the team.

He is...he shouldn’t be. McKay should get the start, per JMcG’s stated team views...especially as Davo is suspended again for Forfar.

18 minutes ago, TxRover said:

He is...he shouldn’t be. McKay should get the start, per JMcG’s stated team views...especially as Davo is suspended again for Forfar.

I agree that he shouldnt be, but McGlynn is a Davo fan, and he might want to keep him match fit.

17 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Tait has compromising photos of you, doesn't he?

Tait got a game against Falkirk in this cup, so McGlynn might risk him here. Although this is the QF and everyone wants a Semi, so maybe not.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Tait got a game against Falkirk in this cup, so McGlynn might risk him here. Although this is the QF and everyone wants a Semi, so maybe not.

I want no injuries...the result being a win is gooderer for the bottom line, but badderer for the schedule and player rest. I’m agnostic on the result front.

I want no injuries...the result being a win is gooderer for the bottom line, but badderer for the schedule and player rest. I’m agnostic on the result front.

If they get to the semi final, it'll give you another chance to keep posting 'pLaY tAiT' over and over.