Greenock Morton vs Arbroath

poor game has to be said, cant win them all but be good to change it up and zip balls into c***s feet now and then and maybe use the 5 bodies in midfield for periods of the game, bit of ball retention here and there give the defence a breather wouldnt go a miss. cannae keep playing long balls all game every game surely?

But keep it going Uncle Dick just please try and change it now and then

We were awful, Morton started brightly got the goal then it was dreadful dirge from both.

Campbell needs to take a share of the blame here for the inexplicable tactical stuff, Murphy playing the furthest forward when Gold is obviously the player to do so and then swapping Stewart into the middle after the break was unbelievable. Probably the worst game I’ve ever seen from Linnaldo too, a really bad day at the office.

We were awful, Morton started brightly got the goal then it was dreadful dirge from both.

Campbell needs to take a share of the blame here for the inexplicable tactical stuff, Murphy playing the furthest forward when Gold is obviously the player to do so and then swapping Stewart into the middle after the break was unbelievable. Probably the worst game I’ve ever seen from Linnaldo too, a really bad day at the office.

Why I would have Stirling in there as soon as JT is fit

Whatley and Gold playing a bit further forward has been a huge success, so many of our goals have come from they 2 winning second balls and being higher up the park. We lose a lot even with Whatley playing as the deepest player in the middle in my opinion

Miko sitting was perfect and I think Stirling, going by his performance at Dens would be perfect to come in for him and play there

52 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Having absolutely no goal threat coming off the bench is a pretty major issue especially when we’re trailing

McKenna Spence Doris & Swankie were on the bench yesterday though, Surely between the 4 of them they could muster something 😂😂😂

Just seen our 2 penalty incidents posted on our page, Both completely stonewallers for us, Absolutely shocking how they weren’t given 🙈🙈🙈, Just shows how bad the referring levels are in Scottish football Nowadays , Embarrassing and completely tragic, Morton one at the end possibly could have been aswell but he probably bottled it after denying us 2 the fuckwit

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Probably had sore eyes from watching the game and couldn't see properly

Honestly didn't even bother watching them, we were shite and got beat, on to next one

Yeah I know what you mean and Bobby’s interview seemed to sum it, Just unfortunate that we didn’t do more despite dominating most of the game, despite not being at our best deserved something out the game, if the ref does his job properly then we get the breaks but I am sure these kind of things even themselves out over the course of the season, Morton fans clearly divided Though  as they badly needed the win but at the same time it keeps boring hops in a job for at least another week 

Yeah I know what you mean and Bobby’s interview seemed to sum it, Just unfortunate that we didn’t do more despite dominating most of the game, despite not being at our best deserved something out the game, if the ref does his job properly then we get the breaks but I am sure these kind of things even themselves out over the course of the season, Morton fans clearly divided Though  as they badly needed the win but at the same time it keeps boring hops in a job for at least another week 

We didn’t dominate the game

1 hour ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

If we’d have been given the goal that was wrongly ruled out for offside up at Gayfield last month things would probably have panned out differently.

We didn’t and you didn’t get the penalty decision on Saturday, but are at least a point better off from the two games than you might have been.

Dry your eyes.