Greenock Morton vs Arbroath

So... I've had an a_actual_ nightmare about Sam Ram******m... It's 1-1 on Saturday, Arbroath are down to 10 men, and the big imposter sclaffs a clearance straight to Bobby Linn, who runs in on goal unchallenged... and slips the ball wide of the goal. At that point I woke up in a wee bit of a cold sweat, so I can't tell you how the game finished (or finishes).

I can only think the meaning of this horrific dream is that he's going to continue to play, going to continue to be terrible, but not so terrible that he and/or Timmins and/or Hopkin get emptied. I'm kinda scared to go to sleep, in case I have a dream about him relegating us by committing a howler in injury time in the play-off. Could happen. Probably will.

So, Arbroath Lichtie-Smokie types... either chuck us the much needed three points... OR, if you get in front, stick four or five past the big diddy so we can get rid.

I need some sleep. I've got work in the morning.

Depressing times when a home game against Arbroath is no longer a banker, we are fucking stinking.

You're Morton no Celtic ffs

Overall record is - Morton 32 wins - Arbroath 17 wins and 16 draws from 65 games

You're still favourites this weekend too, good value on us actually

45 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Wise words from 1888Lichtie, Arbroath's resident tim without the bus fare. Not to worry though - I did make the journey and can confirm that your 'big team' got sworded on your own, horrible midden by an even bigger rabble of a Morton side than this one. Just let that sink in.

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for clarkson smug gif

Edited by vikingTON

23 hours ago, virginton said:

Wetherspoons, the Old Bank and the Tail of the Bank are all 'child friendly' pubs

Meaning, they let him in for a Fanta and Quavers. 

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Overall record is - Morton 32 wins - Arbroath 17 wins and 16 draws from 65 games

To be fair, no-one under 40 was alive the last time Arbroath got a result at Cappielow (their only win there in the last 60 years). 

Wise words from 1888Lichtie, Arbroath's resident tim without the bus fare. Not to worry though - I did make the journey and can confirm that your 'big team' got sworded on your own, horrible midden by an even bigger rabble of a Morton side than this one. Just let that sink in.
Celtic-v-Morton.jpg&key=7983a812fb4ac3cadcd3eeac13c145ae4272d59a9f74f06e5cad88ed5ee58e5d
article-2431052-183C79F400000578-465_634x423.jpg&key=32d50568f295e97118182b5b62ece95078f6a47cd7bfcd7d82946883404befe0
article-2431226-183CC31400000578-427_634x441.jpg&key=d86411269ba05be5887064a687020e0664d6cbf531fcdce15dcefd28fe7f7646
tenor.gif?itemid=3491829&key=74cdc21d3d10b90cc88e6dc81d77e34ab9707524b8b0b3ac049832c0596d82c6

Cheers mate [emoji23]

I was delighted that night, a guy who used to be a good friend of mine played for Morton [emoji4]

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Meaning, they let him in for a Fanta and Quavers. 

Imagine editing your original, no doubt abortion of a comeback, only to plump for that absolute nick instead.

Image result for old man close door gif

Edited by vikingTON

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Imagine editing your original, no doubt abortion of a comeback, only to plump for that absolute nick instead.

Image result for old man close door gif

I forgot to mention your quavers, y’see.

Thanks for noticing, though.

Bless.

PS - stay away from Cheesy Wotsits. Knowing you, you’ll just end up with an orange cock.

I’m not speaking like we are, erm Celtic, I’m just pointing out that over the recent years when we have been in the same division a home league match against Arbroath on the fixture list would be considered 3 points in the bag, not so much this Saturday.

7 hours ago, SpoonTon said:

To be fair, no-one under 40 was alive the last time Arbroath got a result at Cappielow (their only win there in the last 60 years). 

That's odd. I remember attending a 2-1 Lichtie victory at Cappielow with my son. He's still under 30.

Clue: it was in December 2000.

I’m not speaking like we are, erm Celtic, I’m just pointing out that over the recent years when we have been in the same division a home league match against Arbroath on the fixture list would be considered 3 points in the bag, not so much this Saturday.

[emoji23]

Fair.

We've had some stinking teams share a league with you over the past 20 year. 03/04 and 04/05 we were floundering about at the bottom of League 1

Really got a grip recently and I'd hope we can sustain a decent level (top end of League 1 to the odd stint in the Championship) from here on out.

Think that's where we should be as a club to be honest and there's been a real change in everything at Gayfield recently.

Good times