Greenock Morton vs Arbroath

Same starting XI again please Dick. Even if Thompson is fit I’d still like to see Stirling start at RB.

A couple of questions for the Morton faithful.

1- Best place for a pre match pint? Child friendly if possible

2- Is it only £1 for under 12s to get in to Cappilow?

I am sure I read on the Arbroath website last week that he will be back in time for the game in Greenock.

I’m sure he said it in his interview after the Alloa game. Left today and back Friday. Might be tired tho depending on his game time for the under 21s

5 hours ago, Smokie joe 🐟🇱🇻 said:

Same 11 if possible with only Murphy for miko and JT for Stirling if necessary. Unfortunately won’t be there as in Nicosia emoji295.png

Sounds great to me 🇱🇻👍🏻 I am sure Miko definitely said in his latest interview he would be back in time for the Morton game 😊 Obviously JT is a massive player for us but Stirling has been class the past couple of games so surely deserves to keep his place, Enjoy your holidays ☀️

Sounds great to me [emoji1145][emoji1303] I am sure Miko definitely said in his latest interview he would be back in time for the Morton game [emoji4] Obviously JT is a massive player for us but Stirling has been class the past couple of games so surely deserves to keep his place, Enjoy your holidays [emoji295]️

Im sure he will find Nicosia smashing, fitba aside. [emoji23]

And yeah thought Stirling was superb against Dundee in the middle of the park but his wee cameo at RB at EEP gave me the fear going into the Alloa game. Absolutely brilliant both games.

EEP seemed to be a one off for everyone, think our PT status definitely played a part that night. Only game I'd say it has so far.

This would be a great game to win because we have a very tough run of games after.

Hopefully his public tantrum at the players in his post-match comments over their need to take responsibility is a sign that Hopkin is going to take some himself and accept that he needs to change things drastically, but I won’t hold my breath. 

We really need to go to a back three, bin Ramsbottom and get Nesbitt playing off McHugh or Sutton, but I expect we’ll see none of these things.

Away fans be punted into corner of that old main stand?

I’m told that if we’re 100 or so we’ll be in the big stand and not the “cowshed “ on the road side. That’s preferable I think.
Wetherspoons in Greenock is ok for a beer. A 10 minute walk to the ground. I wouldn’t recommend anything closer.

NOT looking forward to this one at all, we really need to win this game, massive game for Hopkin! Ramsbottom needs dropped pronto and get Nesbitt on from the start you ginger moron!

Aye depending how many you bring yous will be punted into the main stand as per.

As for pubs that are child friendly before the game, if your bothered about watching a bit of the Scotland game then The Old Bank is probably a decent shout, children allowed and sells food. If you can't be arsed with the Scotland game then The James Watt (Weatherspoons) will sort you out.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:42, timlichtie said:

I’m told that if we’re 100 or so we’ll be in the big stand and not the “cowshed “ on the road side. That’s preferable I think.
Wetherspoons in Greenock is ok for a beer. A 10 minute walk to the ground. I wouldn’t recommend anything closer.

Wetherspoons, the Old Bank and the Tail of the Bank are all 'child friendly' pubs on and near Cathcart Street; I think the Lighthouse Bar is fine for kids during the day as well and is not a chain dump like the others. It's much easier to jump on the practically free train between Greenock Central and Cartsdyke than the twenty minute brisk walk to the ground from any of them.

Away win.

Edited by vikingTON