Dumbarton vs Falkirk

6 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Any football that is on will be shown at the Rock and all are welcome. Apart from the trumpet that slated the park the last time you were here.  To be honest the grass was long but it was out with my control. 😔 

Is there a tv in the bowling club? Be good to watch what ever generic football match is on before the game.

Your board members will also be sat fairly close to you.
I don't think many of our msg can be bothered going to away games most weeks even fewer today probably given the abuse that will be heading in their direction.
Hope the fans keep the heid and it doesn't get physical .

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Fair play to Dumbarton FC for making it a near impossibility for anyone who doesn't have an FK postcode to sit in the away end of a ground that will be half full.

Aye, what’s all that about? It was PATG when we were in champ and crowds have only dwindled since. Mental 

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Fair play to Dumbarton FC for making it a near impossibility for anyone who doesn't have an FK postcode to sit in the away end of a ground that will be half full.

We announced the game was all ticket weeks ago, I assume of the back of information that Falkirk could sell out their end. I'm sure you could have made some sort of collection arrangement with your club or even another fan of your club if you were really arsed. 

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

We announced the game was all ticket weeks ago, I assume of the back of information that Falkirk could sell out their end. I'm sure you could have made some sort of collection arrangement with your club or even another fan of your club if you were really arsed. 

Tbf the most likely explanation is someone in our club told dumbarton there would be massive demand because they’re out of touch with the reality of our support and thus it was made all ticket

2 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Tbf the most likely explanation is someone in our club told dumbarton there would be massive demand because they’re out of touch with the reality of our support and thus it was made all ticket

That's quite literally the only reason this game is all ticket. We've only ever made games all ticket due to the travelling support.

18 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm in Cyprus fullae it so would not have been going regardless

Checked this morning and as at 10am we’ve sold around 600 tickets for today. We asked for around 800....

1 minute ago, microdave said:
3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:
Initial post was asking if all ticket, should've read above. Can I buy a home end ticket at the match I assume?

If you're whooshing me, fair enough but if you read the last few posts you'll see that it's all ticket.

Guessing you've clicked quote as I edited, I only read the thread after posting. Hoping I can just buy a home end ticket at the match.