Dumbarton vs Falkirk

6 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

There’s a large element of our support who are just happy to have a day out to the football every weekend. Not arsed about what’s happening at our club as long as they get out the house for a few hours on a Saturday.

Sacking the manager won’t solve much in the long term but hopefully someone can get a winning team on the park.

The fans still need to rally round and get the despicable c***s running us into the ground out of the club for good but I can’t see it happening. Tough times indeed.

Listen mate,been there got the t shirt etc

Your club arent listening to yous.Its hard and you ask yourself whats the point.The point is you support your club through thick and thin 

We all know Falkirk will come good eventualy. But yous will have to get your house in order from top to bottom.Ffs sort it out.

37 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Unfortunatly theirs an element of the Falkirk support mainly middle aged mind you that wont recognise yous have a problem here.Yous got out of jail today. But your club arent listening to yous.Its tough,but yous will have to ride this out.Tough times ahead in Grangemouth methinks.

Sorry,  are you addressing me?

41 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

There’s a large element of our support who are just happy to have a day out to the football every weekend. Not arsed about what’s happening at our club as long as they get out the house for a few hours on a Saturday.

Sacking the manager won’t solve much in the long term but hopefully someone can get a winning team on the park.

The fans still need to rally round and get the despicable c***s running us into the ground out of the club for good but I can’t see it happening. Tough times indeed.

The problems are both short and long term though.

Changing manager to almost anyone should solve the short term one of the division you're in.  Better hurry up though before a significant gap opens.

Trouble is that on the back of a title, the pillocks you mention in the first paragraph will all buy season tickets - most probably would anyway, making longer term change harder.

I'm not even being facetious when I say that the large loyal fan base that prompts such wanking, is quite possibly a large part of the problem.

46 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I've been saying this for a few years now. "Ah well never mind roll on next week COYB get behind the team"

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I've been saying this for a few years now. "Ah well never mind roll on next week COYB get behind the team"

I can’t remember the poster but whoever it was admitted he only went to have a gab with his faither every couple of weeks and had no interest in challenging the governance and performance of the club.

Mind-blowing. 

I can’t remember the poster but whoever it was admitted he only went to have a gab with his faither every couple of weeks and had no interest in challenging the governance and performance of the club.
Mind-blowing. 
I think you may be referring to me, however, I didn't say half the shite you've just written, so how about you f**k up and stop talking pish to make it fit your agenda

Was pishing myself laughing at the guy on the COYB fb page giving it big licks after Forfar when we went top of the league. ‘Wheres all the haters now asking for McKinnon to be sacked?’

I genuinely don’t think we deserve any better.

1 minute ago, Rocco said:
10 minutes ago, Hughsie said:
Mind-blowing. 

I think you may be referring to me, however, I didn't say half the shite you've just written, so how about you f**k up and stop talking pish to make it fit your agenda

Cannot believe my anti-‘Rocco’ agenda has been exposed.

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

What’s the ‘posting someone else’s child’ story and ‘perv’ remark aimed at him all about?

There was a pic taken at TFS a few years ago of the crowd, including a girl (early teenager I’d guess) who was obviously really upset.  Laughing boy decided it would be great for a meme, in his usual grinding a joke into the dirt way.  He was told several times to stop by mods as it was deeply inappropriate- of course, he immediately stopped, being the intelligent and responsible “adult” that he is.  Oh no, wait...