Dumbarton vs Falkirk

Stole a point there. Incredibly harsh on Dumbarton as we deserved f**k all from that game. Thought Dumbarton were fairly impressive tbh in particular the 2 up front Frizzell and Layne were both very impressive. Layne in particular hold up play was really good always keeping it and bringing others into play whereas we just hump it forward and hope something happens. All the things that we were missing fight, determination, heart, organisation, passion and effort was there in abundance for Dumbarton.

Right onto our bunch of c***s now. That was easily the worst performance of the season. We had nothing about us there couldn’t string 2 passes together in midfield, couldn’t deal with simple straight long balls, didn’t have an end product and didn’t create a single chance in the game. We got lucky as f**k with the hand ball for the penalty as there was no chance of us scoring from open play. Nobody gets any praise or credit from that today. Doyle was lucky not to be sent off, both centre backs utterly appalling and Dixon of course shite as usual. Midfield offering us both no protection and no creativity. Really want to pick out Ross MacLean on being quite impressively fucking shite and fucking up everything in his cameo. Some going.

Whilst I still don’t trust the board to do so he’s absolutely got to go now. He’s incredibly clueless when it comes to tactics, team selections and substitutions and it’s clear to see the players are not playing for him. His decision to go 4-1-4-1 tonight was woeful and he was actually making us worse with every change he was making and taking off Longridge over the rest of the shite was laughable. If he’s still in charge I’ve genuinely got the fear about Friday.

There’s no way the board can ignore this we beat Dumbarton 6-0 at the beginning of the season, now we have a measurement of the progress we’ve made this season. On this form we’ll be lucky to stay in the league. I actually want Linlithgow to beat us, unless the bunch of useless board members do something before then. I’m not holding my breath.

Pish way to draw a game. Will need to see the penalty incident again but it seemed a bit harsh at the time. Thought our midfield was excellent and it was a shame McKee went off right after he'd waltzed through the Falkirk team to provide the goal for Layne, but Langan did well when he came on. Carswell was back to his normal self and Hutton was deserving of his MOTM. Disappointed with a point but probably would've taken it before the match. Can't really complain this season as long as we're picking up points.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Seriously, why do you become a deranged person on matchdays?

Do you start drinking early, or something?

Yes. Say what you want about me but I am a territorial boy when it comes to Falkirk Football Club. That shithouse has had multiple chances to chat with me and always resorts to sniping from the corner of his own pub. This is a call out video.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Yes. Say what you want about me but I am a territorial boy when it comes to Falkirk Football Club. That shithouse has had multiple chances to chat with me and always resorts to sniping from the corner of his own pub. This is a call out video.

:lol: What?

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Seriously, why do you become a deranged person on matchdays?

Do you start drinking early, or something?

Unfortunatly theirs an element of the Falkirk support mainly middle aged mind you that wont recognise yous have a problem here.Yous got out of jail today. But your club arent listening to yous.Its tough,but yous will have to ride this out.Tough times ahead in Grangemouth methinks.

2 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Unfortunatly theirs an element of the Falkirk support mainly middle aged mind you that wont recognise yous have a problem here.Yous got out of jail today. But your club arent listening to yous.Its tough,but yous will have to ride this out.Tough times ahead in Grangemouth methinks.

Tough times ahead? Today might genuinely be our lowest ebb. Hopefully McKinnon sacked the next couple of days, new manager who can then take us up, board replacement. If McKinnon stays we may well lose to Lithgae.

There’s a large element of our support who are just happy to have a day out to the football every weekend. Not arsed about what’s happening at our club as long as they get out the house for a few hours on a Saturday.

Sacking the manager won’t solve much in the long term but hopefully someone can get a winning team on the park.

The fans still need to rally round and get the despicable c***s running us into the ground out of the club for good but I can’t see it happening. Tough times indeed.

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

"This is a call out video."  😂