Dumbarton vs Falkirk

Just now, Scosha said:

Has Tidser actually fallen out with McKinnon? :lol: 

That's the story anyway. He's been disappointing  but he's hardly a run in the team to get going so I don't know how McKinnon expects him to get into his stride.

If he's fallen out with McKinnon for calling him a clueless arse, Tidser shoots up in my estimations tbh.

Yep. Been saying pretty much this for weeks now.

And to think some of our supporters think we should easily be Linlithgow....

I feel like it’s a bit like the oft quoted “too good to go down” when Hibs were relegated except here it’s “too good not to go up”.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

That's the story anyway. He's been disappointing  but he's hardly a run in the team to get going so I don't know how McKinnon expects him to get into his stride.

If he's fallen out with McKinnon for calling him a clueless arse, Tidser shoots up in my estimations tbh.

There was a bit of a falling out between JJ and him last season as well, at a point we weren’t doing well at all apparently. 

I thought Tidser would’ve teared league 1 apart especially with McKinnon as his boss. McKinnon had him playing the best we’d ever seen at the start of last season before he fucked off. 

26 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Falkirk with a pish away record, yep I'd question your football knowledge

And yours is better.Dont support any of these.But think Falkirk's asspirations are a wee bit higher than Dumbartons.Scenes at Dumbarton from Bairns fans says it all.

13 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Absolutely hilarious to see, “security” pushing away at the pack, yelling “get back”...almost like they were yelling at Dixon, eh? What’s the odds the BoD/MSG continue to ignore this? Maybe if it ends in a draw.

Really appreciate the video post, NewBornBairn! If a picture is worth a thousand words, this video...

Edited by TxRover

32 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

The young lad who breaches the security line, then sort of just wanders back behind it to start pointing and shouting again is just delightful.