Dundee United v Queens

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Completely shocked to see Queens return to form after raising their game against the Super last week. 

We only played well in one half last week which was enough. 

57 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Just well off the pace I’m afraid. Needs a good kick up the arse. 

Certainly a big enough target.  We probably don't employ a sports scientist but surely someone like that should be working with Semple to get him fitter. 

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

:lol:

Telt you. Dobbie did hee haw.

Btw, mind the huge gap.

On 15/11/2019 at 09:01, kdyteejay said:

I heard  that Dobbie came off injured at end of last weeks game. Is he likely to miss tomorrow’s game? I think he’d be a bigger miss for you guys than Shankland will be for us.

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

We only played well in one half last week which was enough. 

Certainly a big enough target.  We probably don't employ a sports scientist but surely someone like that should be working with Semple to get him fitter. 

Semple has to want to get fitter do extra training what happened today will either finish him or give him the kick up the arse he needs in saying that a fit Semple in top form would have struggled to keep out a good Untied team looks like the defeat from us was the kick up the arse they needed they have not conceded a goal since winning every game 

8 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

9 points clear in the league but saying stuff like this still gives me the absolute fear.

Aye, I'm not writing off the possibility of a collapse but right now we're winning comfortably every week. Another few weeks like this and it'll be very, very hard for anyone to claw it back even if our form does drop. Particularly since at least two of the other three challengers are absolutely gash.

With the money you guys are throwing about it’s about time yous pissed off out this division, mismanagement at its best for years. If we never had to bring on an overweight centre half for the injured  Kilday then it wouldn’t have been 3. I have to agree with AJ., yous aren’t head and shoulders above.

10 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

QOTS manager whoever he is saying there wasn't much between the teams. Fucking good ane.

Just good football, quality players, determination and discipline.

Oh, and three goals.

18 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

QOTS manager whoever he is saying there wasn't much between the teams. Fucking good ane.

Aye, he’s quoted as saying ‘

I think we made it quite easy for them with the goals we lost - not with general play because there wasn't much between the teams.

"Goals change games and they were really poor from our point of view. We gifted then the three goals but apart from that I don't think they created that much."

Thats 2 teams back to back that we only  managed to beat because they gifted us the goals. Comedy gold.

Edited by kdyteejay

7 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

With the money you guys are throwing about it’s about time yous pissed off out this division, mismanagement at its best for years. If we never had to bring on an overweight centre half for the injured  Kilday then it wouldn’t have been 3. I have to agree with AJ., yous aren’t head and shoulders above.

Yeah we only managed 3 goals without reply. Just think what it would have been if we had our recognised first striker available.

23 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Basically just one player called Semple. How Johnstone thought he was fit or good enough is beyond me. I don't actually blame todays loss  on Semple  but Johnstone. Does he not watch him in training. Hopefully he will realise this is last chance saloon before he joins Martin, wherever he is.

Basically just one player called Semple. How Johnstone thought he was fit or good enough is beyond me. I don't actually blame todays loss  on Semple  but Johnstone. Does he not watch him in training. Hopefully he will realise this is last chance saloon before he joins Martin, wherever he is.
We don't have another CB is probably the answer. I wouldn't be against sticking a young CB on the bench but lets face it. If AJ did that before today he'd be getting pelters and folk would be questioning why Semple wasn't on the bench instead.

I think we should be looking to release him in January if we can get a replacement given he clearly hasn't any intention of losing the weight. Contrast him to Murray who was (harshly IMO) dropped from the squad. He's been praised numerous times for his attitude in training, doing his best to get back into the starting 11. Semple appears to not give a jot.

It pains me because I was a huge (not intended) fan of him the first time around and think he has quality, but his attitude is certainly questionable.