Dundee United v Queens

1 hour ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Not really fair we need to play without our best player. The game should be rearranged.

Would rather Shankland played to be honest 5 appearances against us last season and this and all he could muster was a penalty goal for Ayr.

Fear Nicky Clark will want to put one over his Dad after the humiliation at Palmerston last month. 

I've never seen a team raise their game against us as much as the Queenies do. 

I would move Apperé up front and bring in Sporle to play on the left.

We have around a 35% win rate against you since you've been in this division. Hardly worth writing home about. I expect other sides in the division will have a better % than this against you and similarly I expect we'll have a better win rate over sides in the past 3 years than that as well. I don't think we particularly raise our game against Utd.

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

We have around a 35% win rate against you since you've been in this division. Hardly worth writing home about. I expect other sides in the division will have a better % than this against you and similarly I expect we'll have a better win rate over sides in the past 3 years than that as well. I don't think we particularly raise our game against Utd.

Ayr will have a better win rate than that against United. Nobody else.

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I would think our record at Tannadice will be better than most. 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in 6 Championship visits. One of the draws was a game we were 3-1 up in too and we were damned unlucky to lose one of the games 2-1 also.

Our home record in the same period is 3 wins and 4 losses in the League (and a loss in the Challenge Cup semi final). The three wins were all thumpings though (4-2, 3-0 and 4-0).

It's not wonderful and we're by no means remotely unbeatable against United (we've lost 5 of 13 League games) but given the relative sizes of the clubs its better than most I'd imagine.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:00, 19QOS19 said:

Given our mauling of United has kick-started their season and we did them a favour by easing past Ayr yesterday I think it only fair we are given at least 1 point next week.

Did your mauling of us not kick-start your season.

Did your mauling of us not kick-start your season.

See MonkeyTennis's post.
Only on their shitty plastic pitch, same as yours.
Well we've W2, D2, L2 at Tannadice but W3 and L5 to you at Palmerston. So that theory appears to be nonsense. Unless of course it's the shitty grass pitch that's your problem?