Next Falkirk Manager

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Best data I can find is six contracts expiring....Toshney, Leitch, Miller, Johnson, Longridge and Moore. I would expect Longridge would be kept, he was near the sole highlight of the last game, so not sure who of the other five he means. Hopefully some Falkirk expert can clarify.

No idea who Johnson is.

The nearest spelling is Denny Johnstone, who had his contract extended to the end of the season. It was announced at the start of August.

Other than that, your list is accurate.

What strikes me is that part time Arbroath are excelling by all accounts in the championship. On paper Falkirk should beat Arbroath (purely an example) but, what Arbroath have that we don’t is a team that believe in what the manager is doing. Something we lack. We have no accountability, players don’t appear to know where they stand. Which is a stark contrast to what’s going on at Arbroath.

He doesn’t have the dressing room, and Saturday there was the straw that broke the camels back with the spectators.

I took my misses with me in Saturday for her first Falkirk game and her response was don’t ever bring me back.

Great post - Arbroath Alloa  excellent examples of hard working  well coached clubs that know exactly what to do for 90 minutes.  Well documented since RM and staff have been here, we look seriously void of playing any kind  of  meaningful football........

Right now I’d take half of what they are doing. As it would be a significant improvement on what is currently on display.

What strikes me is that part time Arbroath are excelling by all accounts in the championship. On paper Falkirk should beat Arbroath (purely an example) but, what Arbroath have that we don’t is a team that believe in what the manager is doing. Something we lack. We have no accountability, players don’t appear to know where they stand. Which is a stark contrast to what’s going on at Arbroath.

He doesn’t have the dressing room, and Saturday there was the straw that broke the camels back with the spectators.

I took my misses with me in Saturday for her first Falkirk game and her response was don’t ever bring me back.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] good for her, if you took me to a Falkirk game, I’d probably say the same

That's funny my Wifes first game last season was the cup tie at Ochilview, she hasn't been back since.

I'd go for one from left field, Shaun Maloney.

Young, ambitious guy, working in a good circle of coaches.

A chance to take a decent size of club, down on its luck back to the SPL, possible cup aspirations; then move on to something bigger if he's successful.

Edited by kiddy

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Aye, I'm sure Shaun Maloney is just itching to give up coaching world class players such as Eden Hazard and Kevin De Bruyne in Belgium to move to Grangemouth and work with Conor Sammon.

John Kennedy a name mentioned by a few, just turned down the chance to manage Hibs with a 300k contract buy out but he’s gonna drop to league 1 🙄