Paul Burns N Cumnock

Gowfster

2 hours ago, footballfan09 said:

Think the word disaster is strong , he lost 4 games , dnt think he got a chance . maybe if you werent so small minded and tried thinkin outside the box maybe ud like his tactics more

I hope you’re a Cumnock supporter,and Wilson does get the managers job,you can come on here and humbly apologise for being so stupid 

5 minutes ago, glasgowtaxi said:

The muirkirk manager is another one that was tell anyone that would listen he wanted the Arthurlie job.

You seem to want everyone to know who is interested in a job that isn't currently available, and one which isn't the topic of this thread.

Is there a reason for that ?

17 hours ago, spit said:

Hearing 4 names as possible successor , johhny ballie just left Troon, Ian diack ex pollock player and Sauchie manager, Ross wilson ex kello and medda manager now with Saltcoats as assistant, and Tony mcanally ex Clyde u20s, coach to Ross Wilson at medda and a Swedish team lately , any other names being touted,

0/4 is a good start, keep guessing

12 minutes ago, glasgowtaxi said:

They’re both in jobs and were asking about the Arthurlie job, now they are both being linked to cumnock managers job.

...according to you.

You have 10 posts in total on Pie & Bovril, and every single one is regarding the Arthurlie manager's position, claiming this guy and the next guy are touting themselves for a job that isn't currently available.

It just seems a bit odd to me.

Just now, glasgowtaxi said:

No I don’t. I know you were making indiscreet inquiries about the Arthurlie job, and if your trying to say you didn’t, then I’m openly calling you a liar and everyone at Arthurlie knows your a liar.

11 now.

Guest Rob Roy no 1
2 minutes ago, glasgowtaxi said:

No I don’t. I know you were making indiscreet inquiries about the Arthurlie job, and if your trying to say you didn’t, then I’m openly calling you a liar and everyone at Arthurlie knows your a liar.

Prove it then I’m calling you out

...according to you.
You have 10 posts in total on Pie & Bovril, and every single one is regarding the Arthurlie manager's position, claiming this guy and the next guy are touting themselves for a job that isn't currently available.
It just seems a bit odd to me.

I agree, that’s my point the job isn’t currently available.

He comes from Barrhead apparently

He is from Barrhead and he has been to one game recently because his game wasn’t on.

Why have you got such a b in your bonnet Glasgow taxi? Maybe if the Arthurlie management were doing a better job then people wouldn’t be speculating about them? 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

He is from Barrhead and he has been to one game recently because his game wasn’t on.

Why have you got such a b in your bonnet Glasgow taxi? Maybe if the Arthurlie management were doing a better job then people wouldn’t be speculating about them? 🤷‍♂️

I've seen John Millar at a few games at Dunterlie.  Do you think he's sniffing about looking for the manager's job mate?   Nah me neither.