Paul Burns N Cumnock

Gowfster

18 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Tony Mac will be getting the job I’m told. 

Paul Burn's resignation should never have been accepted. He should have seen the season out, kept us in the Premiership, then kicked out the dead wood,players and backroom staff, 're-grouped and built for next season. THIS CLUB NEEDS STABILITY.

If he kicked out all the deadwood there would be nobody left.

Paul Burn's resignation should never have been accepted. He should have seen the season out, kept us in the Premiership, then kicked out the dead wood,players and backroom staff, 're-grouped and built for next season. THIS CLUB NEEDS STABILITY.

Did he not do that at the end of last season? We were knocked out the Scottish and west at the 1st hurdle couldn’t get out our league cup section which was probably the easiest group out of them all and we are hovering just above the relegation zone after a dozen games and also received a 8-0 hammering at home into the bargain. Paul signed the majority of the players in the squad so ultimately he had to carry the can. I like many other Cumnock fans was hoping he would succeed as a manager and help us be successful but unfortunately it wasn’t to be. I agree we do need stability and I hope the committee don’t rush there appointment and get the right man on board. Whoever gets the job will have his work cut out but with the new committee that’s on board behind him I have no doubt he will be given every opportunity to succeed.

Guest Nocknosh1988
1 hour ago, fan of the juniors said:

Feel sorry for Cumnock as a club . Odious individual . If he gets appointed hopefully it’s before we are due to play them on the 30th

Why u not a fan of him ??

Guest Nocknosh1988
1 hour ago, shoemaker said:

I agree burns was the right man stability is needed. Still the best player but it must be a hard situation going back as a player as ultimately the players already there let him down . 

I agree burns was the right man stability is needed. Still the best player but it must be a hard situation going back as a player as ultimately the players already there let him down . 

Is Burns going to continue as a player with us?

Not over the moon about Tony Mcinally or George grierson....time for Cumnock to think outside the box and get away from the same old faces being mentioned for the job ! Only my opinion but must be someone out there that adds a bit of excitement for the fans ?