Paul Burns N Cumnock

Gowfster

Guest Nocknosh1988
31 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

Can I have some of what you are smoking? The defence is terrible, conceding 2 or 3 goals a game doesn't win you games of football.

We’ve had too many management changes . Time for some sustainability get behind the manger and players . 

I’ve backed Paul burns from day 1 and hoped he would turn it round after his record last year with the players he inherited from the previous regime but after today’s result it’s time to either step aside or be removed from his post. From what I’m led to believe the committee have backed to the hilt with every player he has wanted and yet we find ourselves out of every trophy and fighting relegation yet again.

19 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

He has played highest level. This is what’s wrong too many changes mcewan Leonard he is better manger than that. We’re not far off competing with the likes of talbot pollok beith 

Not far off competing with top super league teams? You couldn't beat Girvan 😂😂😂😂

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear88

13 hours ago, Mine Man said:

Paul Burns has always been a player,a great one.It didn’t work out but he can’t have any regrets.

Of course he will have regrets it "didn't work out." There were other paths and routes he could have taken when he left Queens.I know he had other options.