Sign in to follow this  
RossBFaeDundee

ICT vs. Dundee

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Whatever they call it there is no way it is as good a lemon flake from Clarkies or a coffee tower from Goodfellows.   Worth the journey to Dundee alone.

I'm being challenged here. 😊

Can't beat local info.

2 hours ago, Dele said:

What the f**k is the goalie doin'? 

f**k all by the look of it. Exactly as my mate described it to me at the time - lets the ball run right across the front of him. Looks like he forgot that as a goalkeeper he is allowed to use his hands. Easy mistake to make. 

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Never had a fudge donut out of Fisher and Donaldsons then. That’s the real winner of doughnuts.

Close, but no cigar - their fudge yum yum is the business....

31 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

98p? Auld photo.

Aye, the bags are about 98p out of there nowadays. Rip off. 

32 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

98p? Auld photo.

The important point, has the recipe changed since then?

3 hours ago, Dele said:

We'll sack McPake, Robertson can apply again, get overlooked again, then claim he was tapped up - again. 

John Hughes is yer man.

You heard it here first.

John Hughes is yer man.
You heard it here first.
John Hughes would probably do good with the squad at Dundee to be fair.

The important point, has the recipe changed since then?

Nope. One bite and it looks like you’ve taken a delicious load to the face.

Not exactly related to the game but I’m glad to see we are going to get out of our current financial predicament by exploiting the dirty old men of Dundee.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/lapdancing-plan-for-old-nightclub-owned-by-football-chairman-in-dundee-city-centre/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Not exactly related to the game but I’m glad to see we are going to get out of our current financial predicament by exploiting the dirty old men of Dundee.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/lapdancing-plan-for-old-nightclub-owned-by-football-chairman-in-dundee-city-centre/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
"When asked the name of the interested operator, Mr Morrison said he could not recall it."

Seems legit.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I'll help jog his memory. 

This c**t https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-20985477

Interesting to hear ICT are now involved in an international crime syndicate, laundering money and evading tax. And I thought letting in members of the armed forces cheaper on Saturday was a bit staunch.... 

Just now, Worktheshaft said:

Interesting to hear ICT are now involved in an international crime syndicate, laundering money and evading tax. And I thought letting in members of the armed forces cheaper on Saturday was a bit staunch.... 

I'd like to distance myself from such libellous allegations. 

I was merely pointing out both him and his brother have been the lease holders on the property in its last (about) 10 guises. An application by the brother to open a strip club elsewhere in the town was turned down not too long ago. 

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'd like to distance myself from such libellous allegations. 

I was merely pointing out both him and his brother have been the lease holders on the property in its last (about) 10 guises. An application by the brother to open a strip club elsewhere in the town was turned down not too long ago. 

My lawyer has also instructed me to distance myself from my previous comment.

Dundee were shite. Their only plan seemed to be a ball over the top to McDaid who was roasting Mckay for most of the game but he had no final ball to speak of so any time it looked like they might threaten he sent it out for a throw in. We were our own worst enemy with Ridgers getting in a right mess and coming out to claim a ball he was never getting and the ball nearly ended up in the net until Tremarco flew in to clear it away.

Some finish by Doran from a stupidly tight angle for our goal. Probably our only real good bit of attacking play. Great effort from Carson to set up the goal as well. Hadn't seen him be so combative before and it's been a while since we've had someone with that kind of dig in the middle. Doran should have had a second but somehow dribbled into the keeper rather around him to seal the game.

Not quite seeing the good performance that some fans have been commenting on. I guess we did well with a reshaped team playing a slightly different formation but I was disappointed at how much we sat back after going ahead. Dundee were no great shakes and we are definitely better when we go on the offensive.

Tremarco was probably my MotM even without that diving headed clearance. Donaldson and McCart looked a bit more solid at the back as well and Carson, as mentioned above, showed a lot of dig in midfield and it was great to see him celebrating the way he was at the end. Clearly meant a lot to him.