ICT vs. Dundee

16 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Good to see us regaining our natural place in the league, above Dundee.

Having been beaten by an almost second string Caley Jags team and a defeat by the bottlejobs, where do Dundee go from here?

We'll sack McPake, Robertson can apply again, get overlooked again, then claim he was tapped up - again. 

Any time I've visited Dundee I've never noticed anything metropolitan about the place, but then that's part of the charm of the place. Drank in Shakespere's on the hill a few times pre match. I'm not proud.
Pie roll??? But then I've never tried a deep fried Mars bar either which leads me to believe I'll out live most Gen X Dundonians and still live long enough to see ICT  finish above Dundee most seasons.

Fucking shakies? How many years ago did you last visit? [emoji23]

2 hours ago, Dele said:

What the f**k is the goalie doin'? 

f**k all by the look of it. Exactly as my mate described it to me at the time - lets the ball run right across the front of him. Looks like he forgot that as a goalkeeper he is allowed to use his hands. Easy mistake to make. 

Not exactly related to the game but I’m glad to see we are going to get out of our current financial predicament by exploiting the dirty old men of Dundee.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/lapdancing-plan-for-old-nightclub-owned-by-football-chairman-in-dundee-city-centre/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook