When do you go to sleep?

Like main well boy yassin I was previously in a job that involved a mix of backshifts and earlies so my sleeping pattern was previously very erratic. I’ve since got a Monday to Friday 9-5 job and it’s great my sleeping pattern is now perfect in bed for half ten and up for 7. The only downside is still waking up around that time on the weekend and 0900 now feels like a long lie. But well worth it.

Usually go to bed around 1:30am, 2am then up again about 7am, 7:30am. My sleep is generally terrible for most of the year but I find I sleep better through the summer. Think being out and about working in the warm sunny weather induces a natural tiredness and I’m ready to sleep earlier. Suppose it’s kind of like the phrase ‘burnt out’.

Usually between 11 and midnight most nights, except if it's a weekend Celtic match that's involved a pub sesh and/or a scoop at a mates house or mine, that can go on until daft o'clock time, usually meaning the following night I'm in my pit for no later than 9.00, only do that maybe twice a month or so. 

Get home about 8pm, eat dinner, think about doing chores, fall asleep in front of TV while doing so. Wake at 7am, repeat.

It's looking like I'll be starting to get up at 6am soon for a 9pm-ish return to the house. Personally, I hope I die before then, so long as it's quick. Well, I'd take a wee bit of suffering.

I've never worked shifts but have become a rubbish sleeper in recent years.

I have no bother getting to sleep, usually really early - about 10.30pm.  Once I wake up though - around 4 or 5am, that's pretty much me on a weekday.  Alcohol at the weekends really knackers sleep too.  

I get mad at myself, but don't seem able to help it. 

22 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
58 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Regarding all the folk who have trouble sleeping; do you guys have a routine?
Do you do things like use your phone or tablet in bed, or watch TV in bed?

No, I just rip the head of it.

What is it you the rip the head of?