AFC 3-0 ICTFC

11 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Indeed. I didn’t think deleting the thread again would have quite the same impact as the DAB tears last week but it seems to have worked even better this time. 1888Lichtie, this Accent weirdo and other irrelevant nobodies all absolutely fuming about it. Job done.

Well if your objective was to have people think you are 10 years old or an incredibly  sad person job was certainly done.

Congratulations champ.

8 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

Ive been going to Gayfield since 1968,and at this point ,i  think this is the best ever Arbroath team.

Easy there tiger, surely the team of 73/74, was a better team

Tremendous showing. Like others I thought beforehand getting a draw would be a good result, keeping the current run going. As it was I was almost disappointed we didn’t score 6, that many chances we had. But 3-0 is almost unthinkable. Good effort all round. Bobby had them on toast, so every attack was entertaining, though was also putting in quite a shift defensively. The midfield was determined and tenacious, didn’t allow them a moments rest. iCT were the most disorganised defensively we’ve seen and too many balls pumped high up the middle

Indeed. I didn’t think deleting the thread again would have quite the same impact as the DAB tears last week but it seems to have worked even better this time. 1888Lichtie, this Accent weirdo and other irrelevant nobodies all absolutely fuming about it. Job done.
Aye, that's DEFINITELY what's happened here m8.

Absolute minter for you, again.

Aye, that's DEFINITELY what's happened here m8.

Absolute minter for you, again.

Considering you’ve just had the best result in your history and all of you are raging about a deleted thread, I’d say that’s DEFINITELY what’s happened here m8.

Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame before you’re back mixing it with Cowdenbeath.

Considering you’ve just had the best result in your history and all of you are raging about a deleted thread, I’d say that’s DEFINITELY what’s happened here m8.

Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame before you’re back mixing it with Cowdenbeath.

He’s an Ayr fan mate.

19 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

Ive been going to Gayfield since 1968,and at this point ,i  think this is the best ever Arbroath team.

11 hours ago, ecto said:

Easy there tiger, surely the team of 73/74, was a better team

6 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

best result in their irrelevant history and all they can talk about is a deleted thread.

There is beauty about our game that is to be cherished and there is turgid mud.