Sign in to follow this  
Lichtie78

AFC 3-0 ICTFC

1 hour ago, keptie said:

Not sure who started the first (now deleted thread) but if it was the Caley supporter who done the same with the Caley v United thread after their team got pumped....3-0 GIRFUY

Fantastic performance from the lichties 3-0 flattered Caley, totally pumped them.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tarmo Kink aye

Swimming back up to Inverness in his tears

If the original thread was deleted because their team lost, is pathetic

Tarmo is probably looking at your reaction right there smiling knowing he's got into your head and living rent free sharing along with Coll Donaldson and Shaun Rooney.

Indeed. I didn’t think deleting the thread again would have quite the same impact as the DAB tears last week but it seems to have worked even better this time. 1888Lichtie, this Accent weirdo and other irrelevant nobodies all absolutely fuming about it. Job done.

Coll Donaldson is the worst professional football player Iv ever seen.
Both Donaldson and McCart had a rotten start to the season but improved and looked solid again however the last 4 weeks (at least) they've resorted to their early season form.

Word is Donaldson won't sign a new deal with us because he's got a move to County in his sights. They'd be wise to be looking at his recent performances and thinking hard about whether he is actually good enough for them because right now he is awful.

Fair play to Arbroath, like.  Last season folk were saying "just wait until they hit their bad spell", which they never did and that mentality has just kept on going.  Got to be looking at automatic survival unless the dross below miraculously turn on some style, which I doubt tbh.

4b29a5ad6929e348b71a6ff56702d4901042e1d8 

Probably result of the season so far, 4 wins out of last 5, 3 against full timers. Settled starting XI reaping rewards, starting to score goals & solid defensively. Management & players doing a great job.

Indeed. I didn’t think deleting the thread again would have quite the same impact as the DAB tears last week but it seems to have worked even better this time. 1888Lichtie, this Accent weirdo and other irrelevant nobodies all absolutely fuming about it. Job done.

Yes well done mate good fishing you got us all there !!

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Both Donaldson and McCart had a rotten start to the season but improved and looked solid again however the last 4 weeks (at least) they've resorted to their early season form.

Word is Donaldson won't sign a new deal with us because he's got a move to County in his sights. They'd be wise to be looking at his recent performances and thinking hard about whether he is actually good enough for them because right now he is awful.

I have my doubts Donaldson is any better than what County already have, though I'm starting to come round to the idea.

My only concern with this considering our finances is that Brad McKay will probably replace him or we will end up signing some dobber from the Dunfermline Athletic bench to replace him.

I have my doubts Donaldson is any better than what County already have, though I'm starting to come round to the idea.
My only concern with this considering our finances is that Brad McKay will probably replace him or we will end up signing some dobber from the Dunfermline Athletic bench to replace him.

They signed Chalmers so they’ll probably have no doubts about signing Coll. McKay can pretty much stay here as long as he likes given that we rarely get rid of first teamers anymore, like McHattie getting a new deal despite being utter shite.

I honestly don’t think this has worked how you thought it would

2 minutes ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Probably result of the season so far, 4 wins out of last 5, 3 against full timers. Settled starting XI reaping rewards, starting to score goals & solid defensively. Management & players doing a great job.

I've seen Bobby Linn quite a few times from his days at Peterhead and East Fife and although he knew where the net was in the lower leagues I would never have predicted he would be a prolific scorer in the 2nd tier, just show how much he has improved as a footballer. Lets  hope he comes back to haunt his first club Dundee and the Tangerine mess in December.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Tarmo got us all. Well played sir. You are the king of the internet

To be fair its the second week in a row he's done it and got a reaction both times. 

Some boy is oor Tarmo. 

4 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

They signed Chalmers so they’ll probably have no doubts about signing Coll. McKay can pretty much stay here as long as he likes given that we rarely get rid of first teamers anymore, like McHattie getting a new deal despite being utter shite.

McHattie signing a new deal shows we have ambitions to the level East Fife play at and this is the club he'd get a regular game for.

At least McHattie isn't heading for Kelty Hearts in January or we'd never hear the end of it.

McHattie signing a new deal shows we have ambitions to the level East Fife play at and this is the club he'd get a regular game for.
At least McHattie isn't heading for Kelty Hearts in January or we'd never hear the end of it.

Delete this before you attract those rodents

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

Image result for arbroath inverness

Shame that Stewart's left hand is behind the leg in this seeing as it adds the depth perception. 

Tarmo the banter king.....
Going on ICT today he will be deleting a lot of these this season, he will have everyone seething when he does tho,
What a legend

PS Ridgers seems a good lad. He took a fair bit of slagging behind the goal from the Lichties, but seemed a good lad. Someone ripping his hairline and he turns around rubs the napper! :D

Edited by Kejan

30 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Coll Donaldson is the worst professional football player Iv ever seen.

Considering Arbroath were 7 points off relegation to the Highland League in 2016 and that you would have seen some standard of clownshoes defending that is some doing and I believe a tad exaggerated since you probably have been doing drugs or not paying attention to the clart you would have witnessed on the pitch on the journey.