AFC 3-0 ICTFC

Fair play to Arbroath, like.  Last season folk were saying "just wait until they hit their bad spell", which they never did and that mentality has just kept on going.  Got to be looking at automatic survival unless the dross below miraculously turn on some style, which I doubt tbh.

4b29a5ad6929e348b71a6ff56702d4901042e1d8 

Indeed. I didn’t think deleting the thread again would have quite the same impact as the DAB tears last week but it seems to have worked even better this time. 1888Lichtie, this Accent weirdo and other irrelevant nobodies all absolutely fuming about it. Job done.

Yes well done mate good fishing you got us all there !!

I have my doubts Donaldson is any better than what County already have, though I'm starting to come round to the idea.
My only concern with this considering our finances is that Brad McKay will probably replace him or we will end up signing some dobber from the Dunfermline Athletic bench to replace him.

They signed Chalmers so they’ll probably have no doubts about signing Coll. McKay can pretty much stay here as long as he likes given that we rarely get rid of first teamers anymore, like McHattie getting a new deal despite being utter shite.

Indeed. I didn’t think deleting the thread again would have quite the same impact as the DAB tears last week but it seems to have worked even better this time. 1888Lichtie, this Accent weirdo and other irrelevant nobodies all absolutely fuming about it. Job done.

I honestly don’t think this has worked how you thought it would

PS Ridgers seems a good lad. He took a fair bit of slagging behind the goal from the Lichties, but seemed a good lad. Someone ripping his hairline and he turns around rubs the napper! :D

Edited by Kejan

Considering Arbroath were 7 points off relegation to the Highland League in 2016 and that you would have seen some standard of clownshoes defending that is some doing and I believe a tad exaggerated since you probably have been doing drugs or not paying attention to the clart you would have witnessed on the pitch on the journey.

Off a play off***

Before that season I'd never seen us finish below 4th in League 2 in my time... funnily enough that's the reason we're here now. Made us get our arses in gear. 2 titles later and we are realising our potential

4 of that team played today too by the way. Bobby Linn, Ricky Little, David Gold and Mark Whatley. Every one of them had a great game

2 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

cringing for you

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Both Donaldson and McCart had a rotten start to the season but improved and looked solid again however the last 4 weeks (at least) they've resorted to their early season form.

Word is Donaldson won't sign a new deal with us because he's got a move to County in his sights. They'd be wise to be looking at his recent performances and thinking hard about whether he is actually good enough for them because right now he is awful.

The truth of the matter is that some were getting carried away on the back of several positive results, but the evidence of my eyes is that every three points masked a fragility across our defensive line that was easy to deny.

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Soon you will bow before the might of the maroon machine and their overlord Campbell.

Embarrassed? obviously you have become accustomed to United being at home in the 2nd tier over the last few years.

I’m not entirely sure I follow? We are down here because we deserve to be.

Another terrific result at Gayfield and a warning to any other team who think that because they are playing against part timers that they will have it easy.

Before the game I thought one point  would have been a good result for us but we simply blew Caley Thistle away and were well worth all 3 points. Our midfield were outstanding with Vertanen again showing his quality, well backed up by Whatley and Gold, but all in all a good, solid, all round team performance. Gaston even came off his line!

For the record, I never said Donnelly was shite, just that he wasn't the best player in the team, which the vast majority of supporters would agree with.

Also can't understand why anyone pays any attention to the drivel posted by Tarmo Kink.