AFC 3-0 ICTFC

Was there with my brother who is a huge Aberdeen fan, he was really impressed and said the lichties were absolutely superb, he was impressed with the energy and pressing, whole team were superb 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻⚽️ It could have been 4 or 5 the day, It has nothing to do with how poor Inverness were, we made them look bad, totally superb stuff, mon the lichties 36-0, IMO the best we have been this season 

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

Just now, Lichtie78 said:

Discuss

Not sure who started the first (now deleted thread) but if it was the Caley supporter who done the same with the Caley v United thread after their team got pumped....3-0 GIRFUY

Fantastic performance from the lichties 3-0 flattered Caley, totally pumped them.

Not sure who started the first (now deleted thread) but if it was the Caley supporter who done the same with the Caley v United thread after their team got pumped....3-0 GIRFUY
Fantastic performance from the lichties 3-0 flattered Caley, totally pumped them.

Tarmo Kink aye

Swimming back up to Inverness in his tears

As good as our performance away to Partick if not better - absolutely outstanding stuff. We've now firmly got our starting 11 in place I'd say.

Scott Stewart was superb IMO - he's made a difference since he's come back and looks to fit into the team really nicely. 20 points from 13 games in frankly better than anyone could've expected at this point - roughly half way to safety with 5 games of the first half of the season remaining.

Arbroath were utterly superb today and deserved their win. Probably should have had more. ICT were disgusting. A truly shocking performance. Struggling to think of a single positive tbh.

Magnificent performance. Could well have been 4/5.

Stewart was very good. Donnelly was good, hold up play very good, worked hard, although one or two many touches at the vital time - he really should have scored ; but what he lacks in pulling the trigger at the right time, he makes up in attitude and work rate. Doris did well when he came on too and that chance was so close to going in. First time I've seen Mirko and some fantastic challenges and  two/three  'if they ICT had one' defence splitting balls.

Donaldson was particularly chronic. Was that a bad day Caley? Or are they always that chronic? The weather was fine and reasonably mild ; but surely Robbo will be sacked soon after that?

Best I've seen Arbroath all season, a well deserved win and even with the penalty I thought Beaton had  pretty poor game - took two minutes to notice a subby  ; some wild challenges going without a card or even a warning.

What a fantastic start to the season. Joint 4th and having played the league ; there's no one (other than Ayr) who looked way better than Arbroath.

“Watching” the BBC minute by minute on the internet I was howling when Dick took off Bobby and Luke. Another backs to the wall last 20 minutes? And then Omar scores. Fair play to Dick. Let’s hope Miko comes back from his travels unscathed.

Every time Bobby comes off for Omar I get major fear but every time Omar does really well especially defensively

Donnelly was magic at times today but was needing subbed looked leggy. Doris done well when he came on too

Say it every week but Whatley, Gold and Miko are a great 3 in there. Look fitter than anyone they've come up against, Miko sitting at the base of the 3 just reading everything so well. Whatley and Gold are perfect for this league with their high fitness levels and tidiness on the ball. Linn is our spark. Stewart been very reliable and dangerous without anything fancy, great goal today.

Back 4 as solid as usual and Stirling has been excellent these last 2 games JT not a cert to walk back in there anyway.